What's new

Mike Miller

Archie Moses

Mike Miller is rumored to be looking to play for a contender. I don't know what's more funny? 1. Suggesting that the Jazz may be interested in him or 2. suggesting that the Jazz are contenders.

https://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67330/20100621/mike_miller_wants_to_play_for_winner/

NBA-Cavaliers-Wizards.jpg

It is a documented fact that Mike Miller would be the Jazz's first pirate ever to play for the team.

In all seriousness though, I'm not a fan of Miller, but if Korver goes, he might be an OK addition. His shot sucks, but he's an underrated passer and can grab a board.

He played quite well when healthy with the Wizards. They were actually at their best with him initiating the offense. A pleasant surprise to see in the games I watched him. He's better than Korver. Full MLE is the cheapest he'd come, though, and Miller and Korver on the court at the same time is disastrous defensively.

An option if Korver leaves and the Jazz draft big.

Worse shooter then korver but better at just about everything else then kyle. I would take him on the jazz can never have enough shooters.

I love Miller. I'd trade him for Korver in a heartbeat. I'm guessing there will be plenty of MLE interest for him.

he's better than Korver in a number of ways, plus I think he plays with more intensity and focus than almost anyone on the Jazz not named Deron Williams. I think he'd be a great compliment to D-Will.

he's better than Korver in a number of ways, plus I think he plays with more intensity and focus than almost anyone on the Jazz not named Deron Williams. I think he'd be a great compliment to D-Will.

Ugly Kyle. That's not a complement [sic].

Ugh, synonyms! I think I got it mixed up. Mike Miller would be a nice complementary player to Deron.

that's a great sig quote by the way!
""You can calm down a fool before you can resurrect a corpse."
John Thompson on DeMarcus Cousins

Last edited:
I'd take him in a heartbeat as a "swap" for Korver. Not quite the shooter KK is, but every other aspect of his game is probably better.

He made watching the Wizards play last year (when he was in) slightly bearable.