What's new

Miracleman (1985)

Game6Conley

897237.jpg

With all the comic book craze in the movies these days. I wonder, does anyone here know of this? The good stuff..

Alan Moore only wrote the first 16 or 17 comics in this before a massive legal dispute. thats plenty though to declare it one of the greats... Just read a few comics into it, you'll see why..

The comic movies are actually getting better, but theyu are so formulaic, this, this is masterpeice material. I dont wanna spoil it, but this storyline would melt the avg comic book fans mind to ****.

This material is so far ahead of its time, ppl see these concepts in todays sci-fi and think its cutting edge... If this hasnt aged SPECTACULARLY, well i'll be damned.

I'm holding back too, cuz i dont wanna spoil anything. This is far more well-crafted than your avg comic, it's not even close... Extremely well written.

Last edited:
It's a shame we dont get a movie of this, audiences would go nuts, this story is far superior than what we get.. tell me why thats untrue, i dare ya...

I enjoy the comics Hellboy, but the ****ed that up... bad.

I enjoy Kick ***. Wish we got a third movie.

I'm hopeful for the new Spawn movie.

Never heard of Miracleman, but that's a pretty terrible name.

I enjoy the comics Hellboy, but the ****ed that up... bad.

I enjoy Kick ***. Wish we got a third movie.

I'm hopeful for the new Spawn movie.

Never heard of Miracleman, but that's a pretty terrible name.
It was originally Marvelman, but, legal issues... It's weird and amazing, yes.

Have any of you been watching Doom Patrol?

I could go for some MiracleMan.

Gaiman's Sandman is always my favorite though. Tough to adapt all that wicked art to the big screen though.

They’d **** this up too. Don’t you know that it’s obligatory to ruin the lore in order to put a comic to screen? There had been several Conan movies and none captured his actual character or the entire Hyboria world which would bring a potential for smth like LoTR but better stories.

Did you know that Robert E. Howard (author/creator of Conan) is one of the main influences of GRRM?