What's new

Missing posters version 7.3275

Unfortunately, it looks like he’s gone the way of his other accounts.
Yes, but at least surfaced with another account. I have seen no signs of him.

Who was Alfalfa? Alt13 or Siro or someone else? I thought he was Alt13 but I think another poster mentioned Siro. Doesn’t really matter, all are missed.

He wasn’t siro. Someone said siro came back with another name but, if so, I surely didn’t catch it. He needs to come back.

Why would one of the board's best quit posting one day only to come back the very next as the worst alt to ever plague the board? I don't believe Omar would do that. If he did then he's probably too embarrassed to post again.

Who was Alfalfa? Alt13 or Siro or someone else? I thought he was Alt13 but I think another poster mentioned Siro. Doesn’t really matter, all are missed.

Alt disappeared after losing his sanity at me. Not sure if he ever came back as another poster after that.

Why would one of the board's best quit posting one day only to come back the very next as the worst alt to ever plague the board? I don't believe Omar would do that. If he did then he's probably too embarrassed to post again.

Disclaimer: this person is NOT my friend. He's been using my real name on this forum for years now to feign friendships with someone with a brown-sounding name. It could not be further from the truth. I met him twice in my life, a long time ago, as part of a large gathering. We talked for a total of about 30 seconds. I do not remember his name, and I probably wouldn't recognize him if I saw him on the street. My name, much like his supposed belief in what I would and wouldn't do, are just props in his JFC production.

I originally left the forum because visiting General adds a lot of stress to my life. I came back with the self-promise that I would avoid that part of the forums, but it didn't work out. I post on a different forum now (where this thread was linked to me).

For those of you who have my digits, please feel free to drop me a call or text for any reason at any time. Some of you I'll see when the winter poker league starts. :)

As for the rest, take care and go Jazz!

P.S. I also want to take the time to thank @The Thriller and @One Brow. For more than a decade now you've been ridiculed and attacked for your supposed unreasonableness and extremism. You ignored all of that noise, and you kept fighting for me, and for others like me. Thank you.

P.S. I also want to take the time to thank @The Thriller and @One Brow. For more than a decade now you've been ridiculed and attacked for your supposed unreasonableness and extremism. You ignored all of that noise, and you kept fighting for me, and for others like me. Thank you.

I think the conversation on many of these topics has moved in our direction over the years, both in society and in here. I don't feel nearly as unique in my views as I used to.

Enjoy a less stressful board. I can see the appeal.

LMAO, hillarious. Omar's Revenge!

Your anxiety got to you over Donald Trump something or other so you created this uber-childish, disingenuous alt act and attempted to get under the skin of as many people as possible and be a dick in general?

Omar's Revenge! Pretty funny, and I approve, friend.

No. Alt = alfalfa.
Alt is not alfalfa.

Since it's pretty out in the open, Siro quit that account and became Alfalfa. That's it. Never ran multiple accounts and never really made a big effort to hide his identity.

I can absolutely sympathize with GD being way more of a stress than any benefits it provides.