What's new

Mitchell Tech for pushing embiid question...

yamers

Why was there no double tech?

isn't taunting normally a tech?

mitchell push is understandable, but why not a double tech ?

It may not have been an appropriate reaction for Mitchell, but I loved it! I haven't seen fire like that since we lost Booker. Playing with attitude is a good thing if he can learn to harness it. I hope it rubs off on all the rest of our players.

Any links to a video of it or to his post game comment (what was his post game comment?)

Embiid didn't get a tech because the refs probably didn't see the taunt. I like that DM showed some toughness, he gave a light push and Embiid flopped.

Embiid should have gotten 1 tech for taunting and then second one for flopping.

not a good look for embiid.

selling a tech is one thing, but this isn't soccer. he should be fined as well.

Why was there no double tech?

isn't taunting normally a tech?

mitchell push is understandable, but why not a double tech ?
He got his Shot swatted And then pushed down the player who blocked his shot. I like Mitchell Alot but talk about poor sportsmanship. Get up and play on and pay him back with a Flush at the rim

Mitchell won’t take ****.

Embiid lost a lot of points in my book though. This was such a low class act.
He got swatted. Please Mitchell a young stud but Embied is 3 times bigger then him. Jazz fans never have a problem after Gobert makes a huge block and states down the player. Y'all love that. It cuts both ways folks

He got swatted. Please Mitchell a young stud but Embied is 3 times bigger then him. Jazz fans never have a problem after Gobert makes a huge block and states down the player. Y'all love that. It cuts both ways folks

Yea, and how often do you you see Gobert falling to the ground in clear flop mode, making ref signals, and then hamming it up to the crowd after? This Embiid scenario and Gobert are completely different and non comparable.

He didn’t shove Embiid because he blocked his shot. I support his push.