What's new

Mitchell Will be Traded Today (9/1/22)

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
It will be announced right before the Jazz tip off their SL game and Danny Ainge will be walked out to center court on a throne with the draft picks he acquired from Don on a gold chain around his neck.

A statue will be built on the spot and JazzFanz will be united as all the Don fanbois will die because they won't be able to get anymore vitamin D.

It will be announced right before the Jazz tip off their SL game and Danny Ainge will be walked out to center court on a throne with the draft picks he acquired from Don on a gold chain around his neck.

A statue will be built on the spot and JazzFanz will be united as all the Don fanbois will die because they won't be able to get anymore vitamin D.
So the Jazz will play their games with a massive statue of DA at center court. I dig it!

Maybe, maybe not.

One thing is for sure, Cy's escapade to Twitter was shorter than his johnson.....
@Nate505 @Jason

Can the modstapo do their job and ban this dude? Constantly trying to provoke me with sexual personal insults and follows me around.

If I responded with the same energy as this lowly immature personal insults throwing poster I'd be handed an infraction instantly.

@Nate505 @Jason

Can the modstapo do their job and ban this dude? Constantly trying to provoke me with sexual personal insults and follows me around.

If I responded with the same energy as this lowly immature personal insults throwing poster I'd be handed an infraction instantly.

Reported for backseat moderating.
(I didn’t actually report the post)

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

@Nate505 @Jason

You are the epitome of lame. Take a freaking joke. I'm not searching you out and attacking you constantly for weeks and months and years.

Massive difference.

@Nate505 @Jason

If he gets three fracts in a six month period he'll get a week or two (or whatever it is) off like anyone else. If he gets six, he'll get banned.

You are the epitome of lame. Take a freaking joke. I'm not searching you out and attacking you constantly for weeks and months and years.

Massive difference.
Now it’s about taking the joke? You didn’t search out this thread and attack?

This is the same kind of irony I notice when Mitchell guys trash Gobert. Everything said about Gobert also applies to Mitchell, like they somehow don’t realize that. You can’t always play the victim. You’re clearly instigating here. Then using all the same excuses.

Now it’s about taking the joke? You didn’t search out this thread and attack?

This is the same kind of irony I notice when Mitchell guys trash Gobert. Everything said about Gobert also applies to Mitchell, like they somehow don’t realize that. You can’t always play the victim. You’re clearly instigating here. Then using all the same excuses.
No I don't search out Cy and attack. Cy started yet another new thread. I simply responded to it. Isn't that the point of this forum?

About a week ago, Cy was released from his ban and took some parting shots at people before "heading to twitter." He didn't seem to stay there long. I made a simple size joke in a forum where guys quite often make stereotypical sexual connotation jokes.

You guys are so blinded by your hatred of Don and love of Rudy that you'll say just about anything. I bash on Mitchell's defense. I bash on Rudy's offense. We don't have a perfect player in my eyes. Your's and others, we know where you stand on our former player.

It's such garbage that you can sit here and say that Rudy gets the same treatment as Don around here. Look around.

And no, nobody is instigating anything. I'm not malicious in any way. I don't hate Cy, but I do wish he wouldn't attack anything and everything some of us do. I often like his posts, comment positively on his good posts, etc. He's never man enough to have civil back and forths. He's just waiting for his time to strike. Again.

I simply responded to it.
You responded to it by insulting the length of his penis. No one will believe you're the mature one in this thread.

You guys are so blinded by your hatred of Don and love of Rudy .... .
Really, quit whining. Gobert is gone, Mitchell's here, and 75% of the people you call Mitchell-bashers will be cheering for him to win in three months. Take that victory and move on.

Who is big mike?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
@bigmike came on during draft night and predicted a big trade per his sources… nothing happened and he was shamed and mocked. He did come in and predict a big move pre-Rudy trade… he also declared we weren’t close to being done… the second prediction is fairly obvious looking at the roster currently.

Mike works at Best Buy I think.

I don’t think this happens today… it would be tied to the KD deal and I think that happens in the next 2-3 days.

Cy started yet another new thread. I simply responded to it. Isn't that the point of this forum?
The point of the forum is to go into threads and talk about the dick size of the OP?
You guys are so blinded by your hatred of Don and love of Rudy that you'll say just about anything
Me? I think my posting history is pretty consistent with someone who just wants to be done with this version of the team. Not really a hater or a homer for either player. If I skew slightly towards Rudy. It’s because he’s been with the team longer, made a bigger impact on the team, and I think it’s pretty unarguable that he gave more to the team overall. I’m fine with Mitchell, and will always remember his rookie year and the next few years very fondly. Though after he signed his extension I admit I didn’t think Oneye would be able hit us with the “I told you so’s” this early on.
It's such garbage that you can sit here and say that Rudy gets the same treatment as Don around here. Look around.
I don’t think I said that. I said I find it really odd people say “thanks for the three playoff series wins Gobert” then talk about ‘superstar’ Mitchell who has won two.
I don't hate Cy
I don’t think anyone believes that.

@bigmike came on during draft night and predicted a big trade per his sources… nothing happened and he was shamed and mocked. He did come in and predict a big move pre-Rudy trade… he also declared we weren’t close to being done… the second prediction is fairly obvious looking at the roster currently.

Mike works at Best Buy I think.

I’m fairly curious what this so called draft day deal was. It was to an East team and we’d get their draft pick in the draft. I highly doubt it was anywhere near what we actually got for him.