What's new

Mitchell's Signature Shoe

Scat

a8be572721
949d782572
safe_image.php

I hope they have different colors. Look a lot like my Irving shoes. I'll still buy.

These aren’t signature shoes. They are shoes Adidas is having Donovan and a few other athletes wear next season. Donovan will get a shoe eventually, but this is a good start that he is one of their prime athletes they are advertising their shoes with.

Last edited:
They will give him a signature colorway in that shoe and probably a logo. It's not his shoe line though.

These aren’t signature shoes. They are shoes Adidas is having Donovan and a few other athletes wear next season. Donovan will get a shoe eventually, but this is a good start that he is one of their prime athletes they are advertising their shoes with.

This.

Its not his signature shoe.

They will give him a signature colorway in that shoe and probably a logo. It's not his shoe line though.
If they give him his own colorway, I’ll buy that shoe to support Donovan. It’s actually important fans here especially support what Donovan is selling, especially if there’s a colorway specific to him in these shoes.

If they give him his own colorway, I’ll buy that shoe to support Donovan. It’s actually important fans here especially support what Donovan is selling, especially if there’s a colorway specific to him in these shoes.

Here is what they did last year:

images
These where Andrew Wiggins PE

adidas-crazy-explosive-kristaps-porzingis-pe-00.jpg
These where the ones for Porzingis.

So it will probably just be something that matches one of the primary jerseys.

Here is what they did last year:

images
These where Andrew Wiggins PE

adidas-crazy-explosive-kristaps-porzingis-pe-00.jpg
These where the ones for Porzingis.

So it will probably just be something that matches one of the primary jerseys.
They probably will then. That’ll be cool. I think so long as he has a good season (hopefully great blowing away expectations again) and the Jazz have a good year, I imagine the works for actual signature shoes will be coming. Wanting that signature shoe Adidas, let’s go!

Dope shoes but if they ain’t donovans signature shoe then **** em. I want the Spida’s god damn it!

I don’t believe he needs fan support for it. Sig shoes work with popularity not charity. People will already strive to get a hold of his pair. (That didn’t sound right, did it?)

I don’t believe he needs fan support for it. Sig shoes work with popularity not charity. People will already strive to get a hold of his pair. (That didn’t sound right, did it?)

Lol

I have two pairs of Dame 4s. They are my game shoes for league play. Really like the feel. These look similar. I will def buy a pair, and more if DM gets his own colorway.

These are the Adidas Pro Bounce which are replacing the Crazy Explosive 2017 per Nightwing

It's a shame cuz those are my favorite ball shoes ever followed closely by the Kobe 4. I would much rather him rock the Dame's and just get his own PEs. I think they get along pretty well and both would be cool with it. Plus Dames look a hell of a lot better... Crazy Explosives were also initially designed for John Wall who left Adidas. Then Andrew Wiggins became the first poster child for them. So if Donavan laces these up he may fall to the worst 5% of players for defensive rating... ;) Just sayin.

I would guess Adidas thought about Donovan getting a sig about 6 months ago. From start to consumer the process is probably 12-18 months. I think sig shoes release about the same time for each player every year and the design starts while the previous shoe is still in production.

These are the Adidas Pro Bounce which are replacing the Crazy Explosive 2017 per Nightwing

It's a shame cuz those are my favorite ball shoes ever followed closely by the Kobe 4. I would much rather him rock the Dame's and just get his own PEs. I think they get along pretty well and both would be cool with it. Plus Dames look a hell of a lot better... Crazy Explosives were also initially designed for John Wall who left Adidas. Then Andrew Wiggins became the first poster child for them. So if Donavan laces these up he may fall to the worst 5% of players for defensive rating... ;) Just sayin.

I would guess Adidas thought about Donovan getting a sig about 6 months ago. From start to consumer the process is probably 12-18 months. I think sig shoes release about the same time for each player every year and the design starts while the previous shoe is still in production.

Players never get their own PE's in another player's signature model unless that player is retired (Kobe's).