What's new

Modz please Ban UGLI Baby

This forum has gone to **** ever since he started posting more.

I got an account at Jazzfanz because I live in Utah, and I love this franchise. Consequently, I would enjoy being able to communicate with other fellow fans both inside, and outside the state, about the current affairs of our team.

However, every time I post in a thread, I notice that I have to sift through tens of garbage, nonsensical troll-posts from UGLI Baby and the rest of his St. George cronies.

His thoughtless rambles have permeated the entire board, and driving one of the best forums of the net into the ****ing pavement.

Let's get out of this tailspin before it is too late. I'm sure if we cut the head off the St. George snake, the other posters will settle down, and become contributing members to the Jazzfanz Community.

Ban UGLI Baby.

Nice troll attempt Sandy.

*** off and put me on ignore if you have a problem.

Good call. Still, if I put you on ignore, then I still have to deal with the 50 other posters who respond to, and emulate you.

We would all be much better off, if your useless account was removed from Jazzfanz. Good riddance.

Good call. Still, if I put you on ignore, then I still have to deal with the 50 other posters who respond to, and emulate you.

We would all be much better off, if your useless account was removed from Jazzfanz. Good riddance.

lol i could care less if its better of without me. Unlike you I don't need this site, just in it for the lulz.

I'm not responsible for what other people post in any way.

PS how's the potato crop this year? Oh ya, forgot your from "Logan."

I always hear the voice of Danny Divito when I read your Posts sandy. I guess that is what you are going for though.

This forum has gone to **** ever since he started posting more.

I got an account at Jazzfanz because I live in Utah, and I love this franchise. Consequently, I would enjoy being able to communicate with other fellow fans both inside, and outside the state, about the current affairs of our team.

However, every time I post in a thread, I notice that I have to sift through tens of garbage, nonsensical troll-posts from UGLI Baby and the rest of his St. George cronies.

His thoughtless rambles have permeated the entire board, and driving one of the best forums of the net into the ****ing pavement.

Let's get out of this tailspin before it is too late. I'm sure if we cut the head off the St. George snake, the other posters will settle down, and become contributing members to the Jazzfanz Community.

Ban UGLI Baby.

LOL.. it's bloody offensive, but you've gotto admit, it's damn funny.. LOL

Ugli is my favorite poster.
I don't know if sandy is being serious or not with this thread so I sent a pm to ask him..... have not got a response yet.
If he is serious then I was going to hand out my first neg rep ever on jazz fanz.

Sandy it sounds like to me you need to move out of the cold and come down south and join the STG crew!!!

Alright, put your money where your mouth is, and leave then.

What is this, amateur hour? Sick insult, bro

I'm going to leave cuz some tool thats already been banned doesnt like me?

Tried to be vague, but i'll just say what half of us know...

You're Hantlers. If that gets you banned IDGAF.

I'm going to leave cuz some tool thats already been banned doesnt like me?

Tried to be vague, but i'll just say what half of us know...

You're Hantlers. If that gets you banned IDGAF.

Whoa.. Sandy is Hantlers???? No way, because Hantlers was way cool. (and should be brought back, btw)