Moe

I am giving her a thread of her own because it appears she has gone completely off the fu cking deep end. Wow. She has always been a bit weird, perhaps quirky, even, but lately she has been off her rocker.

Examples:

See: Any thread about the gays, the hipster thread.

Last edited:

YB85

Banned
Contributor
That shít with the Hipster thread was one of the weirdest things I've seen on jazzfanz. She gave you negrep for my post, then went on spin and gave it to me. The negrep was because she thought UB was Archie! I asked why that would make a difference, via PM, and she told me that she feels Archie gets picked on too much.

Fúcking UB. Baited me into a negrep. This aggression will not stand, man.

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
If you think she's weird here, you should meet her in person. She spent a good 4 or 5 hours at my place with GVC last Nite Out -- she's actually really fun, but she IS nuttier than squirrell shìt.

She gave me negrep for linking to reliable NBA salary sites. ****ing bitch.
Lets just put it this way: she's not doing it right. She's slinging negrep like a nagging old mother, using it to chastise, rather than what it is meant for- to belittle someone for saying something stupid.

sirkickyass

Moderator Emeritus
Staff member
I'll admit error in judgment on this one. You guys should see some of the weird things she posts in the moderator forum.

At one point she was making arguments based on the fact that she loses track of who's writing if the post is too long.

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
I'll admit error in judgment on this one. You guys should see some of the weird things she posts in the moderator forum.

At one point she was making arguments based on the fact that she loses track of who's writing if the post is too long.
I never thought of that -- I lol at you.

bigb

Free at last!!!
Contributor

I'm never 100% sure how she's voting. "I think I could go with infraction, or a warning, but ignore would be okay too."

sirkickyass

Moderator Emeritus
Staff member
I'm never 100% sure how she's voting. "I think I could go with infraction, or a warning, but ignore would be okay too."
My favorite is when she invents new in-between options as well.

"Maybe we should send a warning PM, without recording it as a warning, but put it in the user notes so that we can use it later if we have to."

Always a new adventure.

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
I'm having trouble believing you guys -- how about you PM me your name and password and I'll just go take a peek. Thanks.

YB85

Banned
Contributor
My favorite is when she invents new in-between options as well.

"Maybe we should send a warning PM, without recording it as a warning, but put it in the user notes so that we can use it later if we have to."

Always a new adventure.
This is one of the least surprising things I have ever read.

freakazoid

Moe is one badass bitch.

I fully expect her to sweep in and pound the hell out of the naysayers.

Crying and weeping won't surprise me.

She's that mean.

There will be blood.

YB85

Banned
Contributor
Not Moe, but I received an e-mail over the evening from "JazzFanz Community" that has me confused.

Reported Visitor Message from JazzFanz Community

calijazz ( mailto:gman6782000@yahoo.com ) has reported this visitor message:

https://jazzfanz.com/member.php/51-UB?tab=visitor_messaging&vmid=85#vmessage85

This is part of this user's profile:Raspberry Delight

https://jazzfanz.com/member.php/51-UB

This is the reason that the user gave:
Obvious violation.

A discussion thread has been created at https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php/1813

This message has been sent to all moderators of this area, or all administrators if there are no moderators. Please respond to this post as applicable.
Why the hell did I get that?