What's new

Mr. Kanter

bigb

Free at last!!!
Contributor
I was on row 13 behind the Jazz bench (just wanted to throw that in for bragging purposes) for the Heat game and I came to realize I want to father Kanter's children. I've liked him all season, but being that close really put me over the top. I think my crush has spilled into kicky and Fes areas. I'd totally leave my wife for him. I just wish he had some elevation. Oh, and that he got more minutes. Anybody of a good deal on a Kanter jersey?

I was on row 13 behind the Jazz bench (just wanted to throw that in for bragging purposes) for the Heat game and I came to realize I want to father Kanter's children. I've liked him all season, but being that close really put me over the top. I think my crush has spilled into kicky and Fes areas. I'd totally leave my wife for him. I just wish he had some elevation. Oh, and that he got more minutes. Anybody of a good deal on a Kanter jersey?

What, specifically, did you see that you feel that way?

You get to see a lot more of who is really playing D and hustling when you are at the arena, especially with good seats. Kanter was a great pick. Rebounding and ability to immovable on defense are very impressive. He is starting to show glimpses of his offense as well.

I don't think your hips are wide enough for the job but whatever. Just don't let him put on any sympathy weight.

What, specifically, did you see that you feel that way?
I'm not even really sure what it is. I've just liked his game from the beginning. I think it has something to do with the fact that he grabs every rebound on his half of the court. There were many times I would finish a church ball game with 0 points and 10 rebounds.