What's new

My Utah Jazz 2010-2011 Depth Chart:

Matthew Thomas Castleton

PG: Deron Williams, Ronnie Price, Sundiata Gaines
SG: C.J. Miles, Raja Bell, Othyus Jeffers
SF: Andrei Kirilenko, Gordon Hayward
PF: Paul Millsap, Mehmet Okur, Jeremy Evans
C: Al Jefferson, Kyrylo Fesenko

Okur as a backup PF. Yeah, okay. I like it. Okur and Fesenko on the court at the same time? Interesting. I pretty much like your depth chart.

please no to jeffers & gaines

Gaines and Jeffers would be minimum salary-type guys that will never see the floor. As to the idea of Memo and Fesenko on the floor together as the bench PF/C combination, I think that it will actually work out pretty well. Memo is more of a perimeter-oriented player, while Fesenko has to be very close to the basket to be effective. Millsap and Jefferson will be a dynamite starting combination. Both players are rebounding machines.

Jefferson will start at PF. He has supposedly for some time been considered a Boozer replacement, and therefore not a starting C, so the Jazz weren't really keen on starting Millsap if they could help it.

Sap's down to back-up PF again. Did I miss it or are Utah media just too lazy to get Millsap's opinion on the trade and how he might not be starting even with Boozer gone.

I am actually in agreement that Millsap and Jefferson will be the starters. Jazz will likely keep their three man rotation at the bigs, so each should still get 30 minutes a night.

our 2010-2011 depth chart

PG: Deron-Price-Gaines
SG: Bell-Hayward
SF: Miles-AK
PF: Millsap-AK
C: Jefferson-Memo-Fes

i like this lineup better :D

Okur as a backup PF. Yeah, okay. I like it. Okur and Fesenko on the court at the same time? Interesting. I pretty much like your depth chart.

Projected Lineup w/ Memo:
- DWill (36) / Price (10) / Gaines (x)
- Raja (26) / Hayward (24) / Jeffers (x)
- CJ (28) / AK (28)
- Jefferson (34) / Millsap (28) / Evans (x)
- Memo (26) / Fes (x) / Augustine (x)

Millsap first to come off bench (Memo)
AK spells Raja (CJ to '2')
Hayward spells CJ
Price for Deron.....