What's new

Name change request

Harambe

Contributor
Hi Mods!

Our new friend Jazzfan0124 is not happy with his current name.

Is there any chance he can get it changed? To my knowledge he wants the name

Bawse Dawg

The reasons for this change are many the same you would see in transgender individuals. You see, he may have been born Jazzfan0124, but deep within him he strongly believes himself to be Bawse Dawg. So much so as to go through the pain and suffering included in a procedure of such an obtuse magnitude.

Please, mods, if you have it in you to change this dear soul's name from Jazzfan0124 to Bawse Dawg, s/he would be ever so greatful.

Thank you so much for your attention to this matter, as well as all the work you so graciously do around here. Keeping this place a well structured, family oriented forum for all of us is truly God's work.

--ElRoach0

Hi Mods!

Our new friend Jazzfan0124 is not happy with his current name.

Is there any chance he can get it changed? To my knowledge he wants the name

Bawse Dawg

The reasons for this change are many the same you would see in transgender individuals. You see, he may have been born Jazzfan0124, but deep within him he strongly believes himself to be Bawse Dawg. So much so as to go through the pain and suffering included in a procedure of such an obtuse magnitude.

Please, mods, if you have it in you to change this dear soul's name from Jazzfan0124 to Bawse Dawg, s/he would be ever so greatful.

Thank you so much for your attention to this matter, as well as all the work you so graciously do around here. Keeping this place a well structured, family oriented forum for all of us is truly God's work.

--ElRoach0

Such an eloquent plea. Really warms the heart.

That being said, nobody with an active infraction can change their name. So if Bawse Dawg plays nice until about May or so he may get that name.

That being said, nobody with an active infraction can change their name. So if Bawse Dawg plays nice until about May or so he may get that name.

Thank you so much for your time and attention to this matter Nate. All of your efforts are appreciated.

Jazzfan0124, don't be a jerk until after May, and you can be Bawse Dawg. K?

Hell no we wont go! Hell no we wont go!!!

Damn the man, SAVE BAWSE DAWG!!!

Damn mods and their insatable lust for power and control. They wont be happy until we are all their puppets. I say was chain ourselves together in front of Jasons house.

Just wanna point out that my first warning was from calling out PGAB, which we all want to do I'm sure.

And my infraction can from trying to make the first exciting game thread of the year (Burke was back!)

If those are the rules im fine abiding by them, just thought it was a rare case where someone has such a horrendously bad name, and such a great name change.

Oh well, May it is.

Since infractions are time based, in theory if you time it just right you can be a total jackass four times a year (up to two times each six months) and never be banned here (for any amount of time). Not that I recommend or condone or endorse it, but it is a bit of an art that is impressive when done by the right person.

If those are the rules im fine abiding by them, just thought it was a rare case where someone has such a horrendously bad name, and such a great name change.
It's definitely a compelling argument (well some might argue it's not a great name change, but to each their own).

In general the theory behind this rule is that people were just changing their names left and right here and it got confusing to realize who was who. I call it the KOC/Serp/Gyp/etc. rule. So the rules are now that you can only do it once a year (I think) and the infraction thing is either because it gives us a clearer idea of who the fracters are, or to make it a reward (I guess) for those who don't have any fracts.

ElRoach0 is turning out to be one of the best troubleshooter on this site.

Tried to rep.

Hell no we wont go! Hell no we wont go!!!

Damn the man, SAVE BAWSE DAWG!!!

Damn mods and their insatable lust for power and control. They wont be happy until we are all their puppets. I say was chain ourselves together in front of Jasons house.

Biggest troll in this thread, tbh.

What a stupid rule.

The infraction stays with them. Unless if you like to know who is who because you're admitting to biased moderating, which I'm sure isn't possible. I mean, surely you guys treat everybody here the same!

What a stupid rule.

The infraction stays with them. Unless if you like to know who is who because you're admitting to biased moderating, which I'm sure isn't possible. I mean, surely you guys treat everybody here the same!

Infraction or not, you are allowed to change your avatar. get crackin