What's new

NBA Using Hayward for "Good Dad" PSA

jope

[video=youtube_share;54ElrL68n00]https://youtu.be/54ElrL68n00

But really they showing off his attractive wife.

[video=youtube_share;54ElrL68n00]https://youtu.be/54ElrL68n00

But really they showing off his attractive wife.
Damn she fine

Wont Hayward get made fun of by all his NBA pals that have 30 illegitimate kids with 18 different women?

Y'all remember that time Hayward had that less attractive girlfriend?

I came in to read the racists comments and those complaining about white privilege. I am a little disappointed. Mongoose delivered on the first, but the second group is still absent.

perfect jazz man. glad he plays for us!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I came in to read the racists comments and those complaining about white privilege. I am a little disappointed. Mongoose delivered on the first, but the second group is still absent.

I never said anything about race...

Great PR for Hayward and the Jazz.

Hayward's wife is naturally beautiful but just a tad too much make up in this particular shoot for my liking.

Do you really think his comment was racist or are you only kidding?

Does he have stats to back up his "30 illegitimate kids" line, or was he expressing something based on a racial stereotype?

Does he have stats to back up his "30 illegitimate kids" line, or was he expressing something based on a racial stereotype?
It seems more common than not for highly successful men to spread their seed as widely as they can. Fame, power and money are obviously a major attractant for many women. Lots of politicians, actors, business leaders, military conquerors, athletes, etc. have taken advantage of this situation. The only reason that race might seem like a factor in this instance is because the NBA has a lot of black athletes. I'll bet a similar culture exists in the NHL. I don't think the decision to sleep with lots of women has anything to do with race.