What's new

News Items Moved

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
You may have noticed that the Newz forum has the latest news and blogs posted all the time. I spend a lot of time filtering and validating much of those threads. I think it's a valuable resource but maybe I'm mistaken . Very interested in feedback in general on that forum and it's content.

That said, I'm planning to start to MOVE any news thread that gets a reply from a community member. They will still be linked to from the Newz forum but I don't want the comments added to be discussed in two areas if possible. Sometimes community members also post a story in the Jazz forum and I'll take steps to merge those threads as well. Ideally I'd love it if people want to post an article and comment that they first check if it's in the Newz forum to save some effort. I'll (eventually) get the discussion moved into the main Jazz forum either way though.

Just a note to everyone on what to expect. Your feedback is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I like the news forum but it'd be better if I could read the entire thing without having to click the read the full story link and go to another site.

You may have noticed that the Newz forum has the latest news and blogs posted all the time. I spend a lot of time filtering and validating much of those threads. I think it's a valuable resource but maybe I'm mistaken . Very interested in feedback in general on that forum and it's content.

That said, I'm planning to start to MOVE any news thread that gets a reply from a community member. They will still be linked to from the Newz forum but I don't want the comments added to be discussed in two areas if possible. Sometimes community members also post a story in the Jazz forum and I'll take steps to merge those threads as well. Ideally I'd love it if people want to post an article and comment that they first check if it's in the Newz forum to save some effort. I'll (eventually) get the discussion moved into the main Jazz forum either way though.

Just a note to everyone on what to expect. Your feedback is appreciated.

I like the news forum, and I like the idea. At least it should be interesting to see how it plays out.