What's new

I'm a buccs fan and this is the best thing to happen to us in 20 years lol

Okay, as a Bucs fan, would you be willing to trade for Sequan Barkley and if so, how much would you give up to get him?

It starts with #14 and Ronald Jones. What else on top of that would you trade? Or would you not do a trade?

I bring this up because I think the Giants should trade him to the Cards (#8) or Bucs (#14)...plus additional assets.

Okay, as a Bucs fan, would you be willing to trade for Sequan Barkley and if so, how much would you give up to get him?

It starts with #14 and Ronald Jones. What else on top of that would you trade? Or would you not do a trade?

You'd have to think he'd require way more than a mediocre at best RB and a mid round 1 to get. I'm thinking a functional starter plus mutliple 1's and 2's over the next few years.

You'd have to think he'd require way more than a mediocre at best RB and a mid round 1 to get. I'm thinking a functional starter plus mutliple 1's and 2's over the next few years.

I said #14, Jones, a 3rd this year, and a 3rd next.

The Giants could get Simmons at 4, one of the 3 LT’s at 14 (or move up one to three spots to get thee one they want) to get their LT (Solder blows) or even another LB like the OU kid...and draft Dobbins/Akers later. Basically they’d upgrade at LT ( a need), get an elite defender in Simmons (in theory), get Jones and Dobbins/Akers to replace Barkley, AND pick up two thirds in the process and save about 14M next year (Barkley will get about 17M minus about 3M for pick 14 I am guessing)...

The Giants could get Simmons at 4, one of the 3 LT’s at 14 (or move up one to three spots to get thee one they want) to get their LT (Solder blows) or even another LB like the OU kid...and draft Dobbins/Akers later. Basically they’d upgrade at LT ( a need), get an elite defender in Simmons (in theory), get Jones and Dobbins/Akers to replace Barkley, AND pick up two thirds in the process and save about 14M next year (Barkley will get about 17M minus about 3M for pick 14 I am guessing)...

Would you do this @tfivas?

You get Barkley, address OL or DB in the 2nd..and still have two 4ths...

Still, I think he gets multiple ones and an actual good player which Ronald Jones is not.

Heard a rumor the 49ers offered the best deal to get OBJ last year but the Giants chose to send him to the AFC, didn’t want to deal with him in nfc or something.

It makes me happy, and hope the 49ers aren’t trying to trade for him now.

I’d think long and hard about offering 13, 31 in this years draft. He could possibly ensure a return to the Super Bowl the offense would be unstoppable with an elite defense.

If I were 49ers gm I’d try getting Barkley. Imagine him in the 49ers run scheme he could put up some ungodly numbers there.

Not a shock that you’d be for this, idiot that you are. Spending money on running backs is pretty much the dumbest thing you can do as a GM.

Ya, **** spending money on a running back.

It's all about the passing game and stopping the passing game.
On the other hand some backs are every bit as good at receiving as the wideouts are, like McCaffrey.

Just seems like you can plug running backs into a system with a good passing game and be fine even if they aren't elite backs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app