What's new

NINETEEN THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED NINETY NINe (19,999)

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
As most of you who know me already are aware, I think it's fair to say I'm a fairly subtle guy. Not known to want to draw any attention to myself, remain lowkey and understated. So I thought I would refrain from posting a “20,000 posts!” thread and go with the much more humble 19,999.

On that note, it’s time to party like it’s ..

prince1999.jpg

+9 (meaning, add 9 to the end, not add 9 to 1999, because then we’d be partying like it’s 2008 and that would be kinda lame)

lego!

CHEERS to a GREAT site and some truly great/diverse personalities!

cheers.jpg

117480d1223656629-jello-green.jpg

19,999 posts from the computer on the right. The most successful alt in my time around here. If you don't think he's an alt, just ask a certain list of other well known posters (alts) about their collaborative business ventures -- together, they've all come a long way from Okie Noodlin'.

I like your sig!

Is that how i get reps bigb?

In my Internet Forum Posting Class that I had in college, the professor taught me that it takes posts to make posts. And once you have a lot of posts it's easier to make more posts. If he was right(I don't have enough life experience to say either way), I think you're well on your way my man. Congrats! Here's to 6 figure posts coming faster than the first 20 k in the future!

In my Internet Forum Posting Class that I had in college, the professor taught me that it takes posts to make posts. And once you have a lot of posts it's easier to make more posts. If he was right(I don't have enough life experience to say either way), I think you're well on your way my man. Congrats! Here's to 6 figure posts coming faster than the first 20 k in the future!

Haha, I see what u did there.