Not making this a race thing but....

UtahJazz32

I recently read a previous post about that season ticket holder company refusing to renew because of the Jazz stand on BLM.
The poster mentioned this site was majority white, I get it and understand it.

I was curious how many on here are non white.

That this matters I was just curious,

I will start, I'm from Toronto Canada but I am from Guyana of West Indian/South American Origins.

How about you guys ?

Reactions: UB
I have pale skin with black hair. I have a streak of blue in my hair. I have a lot of tattoos and piercings. Sometimes its hard to tell what color I am.

Btw, white people gross me out.

Eenie-Meenie

I wrote that, and knowing that the majority of those on the site are from Utah, which is a mostly white state, that is why I wrote that. And when I say white, I'm including those of Mexican / Hispanic origin because they are mostly Caucasians.

Eenie-Meenie

I have pale skin with black hair. I have a streak of blue in my hair. I have a lot of tattoos and piercings. Sometimes its hard to tell what color I am.

You mean you gross out yourself? That sounds bizarrely racist. Sounds like you need help.

zyzz

Has the letter from SEM Steel been circulated on the site?

Godspeed lol

LogGrad98

Contributor

Every post of yours makes me picture a little kid jumping up and down in front of the grown-ups waving his arms yelling "look at me!! Look at me!!"

LoPo

Can this just be turned into a poll? I don't mind saying that I'm white, but others won't chime in based off of potentially being treated differently based off of their race.

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
As somebody who is basically of Southern European and French ancestry, in the country i live in im white some of the time and a dago for other parts of it.