What's new

Game Thread Nov 07, 2022 08:15PM MT: Jazz vs Lakers

Added to Calendar: 11-07-22

Fakers again. This time in our house. Trap game or a rout?

Vegas likes us by 5. I say thats generous to Leakers.

Didn’t he Lakers play yesterday too? Both teams could be lacking energy. Should be a good game. I’m ready for the rookie to start getting Gay’s non-productive mins.

Sorry to be a Debbie downer, but this may not be our game. I haven’t signed up for any kind of streaming this season, assuming we were tanking, and this game is free through the NBA app, so I’ll get to catch it. As resilient as this team has been this far, I’m not sure that can overcome the hurdle of me watching the game. Me tuning in to see a great team playing the Lakers at home just has disaster written all over it. For us to have a chance, I can’t be allowed to watch.

We have looked tired on back to backs, but if this team wants to keep proving people wrong, they have to win. I believe we have the heart to make it so.

Yeah that injury report is ugly. I dont like it. Too much LA drama in the air if they win, which is what they are attracted to. Already vision Skip calling to bench Lebron etc.

That being said, if we play our brand of ball they have no chance.

We may be seeing the unraveling of LeBron and the Lakers. Got to be hard for a guy with that much success that doesn't need the money to stay motivated with a **** show like the current Lakers. It's a long *** season and the writing is on the wall. SLC has played a prominent role in Lakers' drama history. Let's keep it going.

We may be seeing the unraveling of LeBron and the Lakers. Got to be hard for a guy with that much success that doesn't need the money to stay motivated with a **** show like the current Lakers. It's a long *** season and the writing is on the wall. SLC has played a prominent role in Lakers' drama history. Let's keep it going.
I'll never be sorry for LeBron. He made the crucial decisions that destroyed this Lakers team.

Honestly our opening schedule is bordering on ridiculous. 14 teams have played 2-3 less games than us already, yet we have another travel back to back. Wild AF to me.
With how hard we are playing you would think we would look gassed, but we have typically been the better conditioned team.

On the other hand, the quick turnaround on games has helped us keep momentum.

I'm hoping we some good minutes for NAW, Agbaji and Fontecchio.
This. I really want to see Fontecchio get some burn. We need to give him a real chance, not just 5 or 6 minutes here and there when we have foul trouble or garbage time.