What's new

Official 2012-13 Injury Thread

Whoa. This board would be freaking out if we were in the Rockets situation.

Would you blame them, considering that the Jazz are still paying Luther Wright and that White's anxiety issues were very well documented going into the draft?

Would you blame them, considering that the Jazz are still paying Luther Wright and that White's anxiety issues were very well documented going into the draft?

I was just meaning that would suck way bad to have your first rounder not in camp because of that.

I would probly be leading the freak out charge!

Roger Braille is on the inactive list due to a busted attitude. Injury happened some time last season and got progessively worse. As no improvement has been noted, it is thought this may be career-ending.

Roger Braille is on the inactive list due to a busted attitude. Injury happened some time last season and got progessively worse. As no improvement has been noted, it is thought this may be career-ending.

I hope he gets another chance. In somewhere that isn't Utah.

John Wall will miss 8 weeks for the Wizards. Speaking of the Wizards, Nene is recovering from plantar fasciitis in his left foot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...all-out-eight-weeks-because-of-stress-injury/

Hopefully the rest-and-rehab works and Wall won't need to have surgery. It will be enough for the Wizards to be without Wall for the first month of the season.

Funny thing about Plantar Fasciitis. Pau Gasol had that for the two seasons w/ the Grizz up until he was traded. Then it finally cleared up and he could play.

Chauncey Billups went through practice and a scrimmage with no restrictions. He's looking to return in November or December after tearing his ACL last February.

Kevin Love will miss 6-8 weeks with a broken hand. The only real silver lining here is that it happened now, with about 2 weeks to go before the season starts, as opposed to during the season, which would cause him to miss more games.