Official BYU homer thread

tfivas

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
I follow probably 50 different BYU fans on Twitter (who themselves all retweet BYU stuff) and not a single one has said anything along a serious comment that we're the best team in the state. Anything along those lines is tongue in cheek.
The BYU fans that I follow aren't saying anything like that either, but that's because I'm following the level headed ones lol.....but they're out there.

colton

All Around Nice Guy
Staff member
The BYU fans that I follow aren't saying anything like that either, but that's because I'm following the level headed ones lol.....but they're out there.
Niven's 17th Law: "There is no cause so right that one cannot find a fool following it."

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I follow probably 50 different BYU fans on Twitter (who themselves all retweet BYU stuff) and not a single one has said anything along a serious comment that we're the best team in the state. Anything along those lines is tongue in cheek.
People follow byu fans? Wtf? Why?
Do people follow fans of other teams too? If so, why? Seems weird to me but maybe it isn't weird. Idk, I don't twitter

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner

RJF

I couldn’t help but laugh when I caught the last drive on the radio after I left work.

tfivas

How in the living hell does a team beat USC and then lose to Toledo? Toledo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
Because a team like USC comes in laughing at BYU and doesn't take them serious and BYU takes full advantage of it.....on the other hand a team like Toledo who is talented and is one of the best in their conference fully respects BYU and give them all they have.

tfivas

Byu sucks bad yo.
I think Wilson got hurt at the end to add injury to insult.

This is where I feel bad for Cougar fans, the season has no meaning...went 2-2 during the first 4 games which was awesome but now they're just games..no division race, no conference race, bowl game was in place before the season even started, etc.....I'd rather be sitting in the MWC right now trying to win my division and get to the MW championship.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
This is where I feel bad for Cougar fans, the season has no meaning...went 2-2 during the first 4 games which was awesome but now they're just games..no division race, no conference race, bowl game was in place before the season even started, etc.....I'd rather be sitting in the MWC right now trying to win my division and get to the MW championship.
Problem is that mwc championship means nothing to me either.

The Thriller

Holy ****.

BYU lost to Toledo???

Holy toledo! I didn’t see that coming. Nice job kalani. That independence thingie is working out splendidly.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I hear you but it's a pretty good path to a NY6 bowl game though.
Maybe you are right. I don't know how many mwc champions have played in a new years 6 bowl game. Maybe it happens frequently. Maybe rarely. Maybe never.
I honestly have no idea.

Thing is that i feel that to get to one of those bowl games as a g5 team you have to go undefeated. Maybe 1 loss. Byu doesn't have the talent to do that so it's moot.

bigb

Free at last!!!
Contributor
Maybe you are right. I don't know how many mwc champions have played in a new years 6 bowl game. Maybe it happens frequently. Maybe rarely. Maybe never.
I honestly have no idea.

Thing is that i feel that to get to one of those bowl games as a g5 team you have to go undefeated. Maybe 1 loss. Byu doesn't have the talent to do that so it's moot.

The highest ranked G5 team gets one every year. The last few have been Central Florida. It’s either going to be MWC or AAC. Maybe CUSA sneaks one in on occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app