Archie Moses

Maybe you are right. I don't know how many mwc champions have played in a new years 6 bowl game. Maybe it happens frequently. Maybe rarely. Maybe never.
I honestly have no idea.

Thing is that i feel that to get to one of those bowl games as a g5 team you have to go undefeated. Maybe 1 loss. Byu doesn't have the talent to do that so it's moot.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Wait, what? Someone on Jazzfanz admitted they don't know something? You sick, brah?

SCS

How in the living hell does a team beat USC and then lose to Toledo? Toledo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
Because BYU is just not very good. I said this after the Utah game. Talent isn't the issue. The issue is that they are an undisciplined football team and they don't play with the correct mental approach. When things go wrong it results in a snowball effect. They don't fight back. They got lucky that Tennessee happened to be an even more inept team than them and that Kedon Slovis wanted to gift wrap 3 INT's to them otherwise they'd be 0-5 right now.

SCS

Gonna be tough to make a bowl game now that Williams is out for the year and Wilson is out for the forseeable future. USF is a must win if they want to make a bowl game. Boise St and Utah St are likely L's. If they lose to USF they are looking at going into the last 4 games with a 2-6 record. The last game of the season is San Diego St and they're no joke.

Jazzman12

I really don’t want to see BYU in the HC market this offseason. As a Ute fan and season ticket holder to Weber State, I’d like to see Jay Hill and Morgan Scalley stay put and I’d have to thing that those 2 would be at or near the top of BYU’s list.

I know BYU’s pretty banged up but I watched that game and was not impressed at all with USF. That is not a good football team. Hard to watch that loss and not believe the argument that BYU is really behind in talent.

The Thriller

I really don’t want to see BYU in the HC market this offseason. As a Ute fan and season ticket holder to Weber State, I’d like to see Jay Hill and Morgan Scalley stay put and I’d have to thing that those 2 would be at or near the top of BYU’s list.

I know BYU’s pretty banged up but I watched that game and was not impressed at all with USF. That is not a good football team. Hard to watch that loss and not believe the argument that BYU is really behind in talent.
It’s almost like independence is a bad idea and that’s why no other teams do it.

Jazzman12

Didn’t watch the game but woke up, looked at the score, and did a double take. Hopefully Sitake is one USU win away from a contract extension. I’m rooting for the guy.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Tennessee just defeated Missouri. Vols move to 6-5 on the season and are bowl eligible. #BYU now has five wins this season against teams with winning records. Tied for 2nd nationally behind only LSU and Ohio State (6).

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
BYU season is turning out pretty good all things considered. I think they have a good chance of finishing 9-4 this year. Not too bad.
Especially considering that they had to start their 2nd string QB for multiple games because of injury to their starter.
They also had to start their 3rd string QB for multiple games due to injuries to their starter and 2nd string qb's.

Their starting running back ( Tyson Williams) went down early in the season with a season ending injury.
Their back up running back (usupka) went down with injury and missed like 4 or 5 games.
Their 3rd string running back (katoa) missed multiple games due to injury after the other 2 ahead of him were already injured forcing the 4th string running back (sione finau, Kearns product!) to start multiple games and he looked great.
Then he got hurt in practice last week and is out for the season forcing BYU to start their 5th string running back (freshman Jackson kafusi) yesterday who ran for a freshman record 228 yards.

If they can beat San Diego State and then win the bowl game then that's a pretty good year.

So glad they re-signed sitake. Still not sure if he is a good football coach but I absolutely love the guy and he wants to be the byu coach more than anything.

bigb

Free at last!!!
Contributor
BYU season is turning out pretty good all things considered. I think they have a good chance of finishing 9-4 this year. Not too bad.
Especially considering that they had to start their 2nd string QB for multiple games because of injury to their starter.
They also had to start their 3rd string QB for multiple games due to injuries to their starter and 2nd string qb's.

Their starting running back ( Tyson Williams) went down early in the season with a season ending injury.
Their back up running back (usupka) went down with injury and missed like 4 or 5 games.
Their 3rd string running back (katoa) missed multiple games due to injury after the other 2 ahead of him were already injured forcing the 4th string running back (sione finau, Kearns product!) to start multiple games and he looked great.
Then he got hurt in practice last week and is out for the season forcing BYU to start their 5th string running back (freshman Jackson kafusi) yesterday who ran for a freshman record 228 yards.

If they can beat San Diego State and then win the bowl game then that's a pretty good year.

So glad they re-signed sitake. Still not sure if he is a good football coach but I absolutely love the guy and he wants to be the byu coach more than anything.

*Jackson McChesney

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app