What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Hopefully the Nets/76ers and Timberwolves all implode. I want two lottery picks this year, and I’m less convinced that the Jazz are going to fall out of the playoffs.

I mean, I'm not a doctor, but that isn't a week or two at least?
We must not conflate correlation with causation, as those who abstain from scientific analysis of basketball tend to do. We must not lapse into induction, for it smacks of Melo thy Jazz Killer’s convoluted pronouncements on basketball. An empirical stance, as suggested by my various treatises on human nature, absolves us from inflationary basketball metaphysics.

I mean, I'm not a doctor, but that isn't a week or two at least?
I had plantar facsciitis and had it for like 3 months. It sucked really really bad. Thing is the pain varied from day to day and hour to hour. There were some days that I could have played some basketball. Other days I couldn't.

Minnesota

4-4

As of today would be the #12 pick in the draft.

Brooklyn

2-6

As of today would be the #4 pick in the draft.

Philadelphia

4-5

As of today would be the #15 pick in the draft.

We own Minnesota’s pick unprotected and get the lesser of Brooklyn/Philadelphia/Houston’s picks.

Philadelphia lost today and picks are updated.

I had plantar facsciitis and had it for like 3 months. It sucked really really bad. Thing is the pain varied from day to day and hour to hour. There were some days that I could have played some basketball. Other days I couldn't.
I’ve had it a couple times two… played through it in the past but this last round it was much worse and the only way it got better was no basketball at all for like 6 weeks… no running or heavy leg days… it was a bitch.

Any foot issue with a dude that size is alarming.

I’ve had it a couple times two… played through it in the past but this last round it was much worse and the only way it got better was no basketball at all for like 6 weeks… no running or heavy leg days… it was a bitch.

Any foot issue with a dude that size is alarming.

When i had it i tried everything. I slept in a boot at night. I used the frozen water bottle trick and tennis ball (roll them under your foot), tried orthotics, i even got cortisol injections in my foot (holy **** that was painful).
Thing that ended up working for me? Altra running shoes. That was it. Same with my sister. She had bad plantar fasciitis too and tried a bunch if stuff. I bought her a pair of altras and it went away. Altras are the only shoes that her and I ever wear anymore. I have like 8 pairs
My dad just bought his first pair about a month ago.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

When i had it i tried everything. I slept in a boot at night. I used the frozen water bottle trick and tennis ball (roll them under your foot), tried orthotics, i even got cortisol injections in my foot (holy **** that was painful).
Thing that ended up working for me? Altra running shoes. That was it. Same with my sister. She had bad plantar fasciitis too and tried a bunch if stuff. I bought her a pair of altras and it went away. Altras are the only shoes that her and I ever wear anymore. I have like 8 pairs
My dad just bought his first pair about a month ago.

Would rep... I use Hokas and they certainly help... will try a pair of Altras.

I tried the foot strap/boot thing and would rip it off in the middle of the night. Ice helped... got an insert too which helped... but I really had to quit playing basketball for 5-6 weeks straight for it to really heal.

Would rep... I use Hokas and they certainly help... will try a pair of Altras.

I tried the foot strap/boot thing and would rip it off in the middle of the night. Ice helped... got an insert too which helped... but I really had to quit playing basketball for 5-6 weeks straight for it to really heal.

Here are 6 pairs (i lost one pair on a camping trip and threw one pair away that were beat to ****)

IMG_3558.JPG

A cool thing about them is that its a utah company (park city based iirc) and they name their shoes after utah mountains. Lone peak, kings peak, timpanogas, etc. some of the shoes even have utah mountains on them.

They have lots of styles but I typically buy the ones with aggressive tread on the soles. I use them for hiking and fishing and literally never wear any other shoe unless im playing basketball or im hiking in snow.