What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

I wonder if Quin would consider that job if Finch got fired. Him and Rudy pair very well together.

Rudy's frustration getting the best of him. We sent him to a ****** situation. He had a home here and was loyal and frankly we just **** all over him. I really feel bad for him.

I don’t. Guy makes millions no matter the situation. I don’t feel for any athlete. Be mature and don’t do stupid childish **** like this.

What should happen if Jazz really wants to Timberwolves 1st round pick being TOP3 lottery pick.
I'm not so well enlighten of NBA draft picks so if the 1st round pick is lottery protected how Jazz can even get that pick?

What should happen if Jazz really wants to Timberwolves 1st round pick being TOP3 lottery pick.
I'm not so well enlighten of NBA draft picks so if the 1st round pick is lottery protected how Jazz can even get that pick?
There’s no protection on the first three picks we get from them

Rudy picked that Cobra Kai move up fro Grayson. I get why he took exception. It’s okay to feel sympathy for Rudy but we sent him to a situation he was happy about… it ain’t our fault it turned to ****.

Rock/76/Net pick will be around 25. There is no chance that nets and 76ers go lower.
We have a chance to have two picks around 15 it's good. Everything is possible for now

Rock/76/Net pick will be around 25. There is no chance that nets and 76ers go lower.
We have a chance to have two picks around 15 it's good. Everything is possible for now
It’s at 20 now… there’s absolutely a chance it goes lower… maybe not a good chance but still a chance… can Kyrie go off the rails? Can Embiid get hurt?

I’d say it has like an 80% chance to be in the 20s.

It’s at 20 now… there’s absolutely a chance it goes lower… maybe not a good chance but still a chance… can Kyrie go off the rails? Can Embiid get hurt?

I’d say it has like an 80% chance to be in the 20s.
This.

Very real chance it’s between 19-24ish. I might say more likely there than 25-30.

Am I crazy? There are easily 5 teams that have a very realistic chance to finish ahead of the best of Nets/76ers.

This.

Very real chance it’s between 19-24ish. I might say more likely there than 25-30.

Am I crazy? There are easily 5 teams that have a very realistic chance to finish ahead of the best of Nets/76ers.
Celtics, Bucks, Suns, Nuggets, Cavs easily.

Memphis, GSW and Pels also quite likely.

Hawks, Clippers and Mavs plausible.