What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Im feeling sorry for TWolves fans. They have never even properly tasted success, and now this year when they were meant to get their first sip it looks more like they are doomed through 2030.
Screw them. I want all the best picks. I hope it gets worse. Eventually, they’ll have to trade Rudy or KAT and blow it up even more. This has been great to watch.

Build the core of your team with wings, stretch bigs and lights out shooting. Jazz learned the hard way that when you invest too much money and assets into point guards and centers, it completely screws you.

If the Jazz make the playoffs, but end up with a young franchise player (or two) because of the Timberwolves. . . that’s amazing.

Im feeling sorry for TWolves fans. They have never even properly tasted success, and now this year when they were meant to get their first sip it looks more like they are doomed through 2030.
You are a compassionate soul… but just remember their tear’s will provide a river of joy for us… like a witch eating childrens souls to stay young… so I say let’s double fist and drink up!!!

If you told me today that you could get two top ten picks and #29 overall, I’d comfortably take that and field a competitive team.

If you told me today that you could get two top ten picks and #29 overall, I’d comfortably take that and field a competitive team.
Yeah and the odds Danny Ainge uses more than 1 of them on actual players in this draft, if they continue to win games all season, is less than the odds,despite the early success,that he doesn't pull the magic carpet out from under this roster, at the deadline.
Hope he won't and lets them play for everything all season, but it is not a sustainable solution long term to not consider still flipping the burger. I can them spiraling into full tank skydivers. Just by trading KO and JC.

Jazz and Ainge can't keep trading away players that are playing good
Eventually you have a team that has no good players
Getting Victor and having no good players to help him gets you no where
Not sure what Ainge is up too but so far so good :) :) :)

I mean for sure but we are likely looking at one top ten, one in the low 20s, and #30 plus a banner… but I guess we have to live with that.

Man, I am glad I don't have to watch Timberwolves games. Now THEY, look like the most unwatchable team in the league

Man, I am glad I don't have to watch Timberwolves games. Now THEY, look like the most unwatchable team in the league
I know he’s crazy talented… but I’d sell on KAT if I was them and things didn’t come together fast. Maybe wait a year but KAT is at the root of so much of their loser energy… he’s just so cringy to watch. Just a weirdo.

See just like this play… Ant made the right read since Craig was right there and Kat likely doesn’t see him… he overreacts and shuts down… just like he overreacts on every ****ing call… he needs meditation or some of Rudy’s crystals or something. Always feels like he’s on the brink of full on panic melt down. He’s been through a lot of **** personally so I feel for him but he’s just such a head case I don’t know if he figures it out.

Yeah and the odds Danny Ainge uses more than 1 of them on actual players in this draft, if they continue to win games all season, is less than the odds,despite the early success,that he doesn't pull the magic carpet out from under this roster, at the deadline.
Hope he won't and lets them play for everything all season, but it is not a sustainable solution long term to not consider still flipping the burger. I can them spiraling into full tank skydivers. Just by trading KO and JC.
Absolutely zero logic in this post.

He has not been the same since losing so much of his fam
That might be part of it but he always had panic/frustration to his game. There is a joblessness that I can’t pinpoint. I don’t think he can mesh well with the Jimmy Butler Ant alpha types… he needs kinda a Steph Curry type leader.

Ainge is a stone cold killer man. Out here playing chess while all of these other GMs are playing checkers.

I believe he has a sixth sense and can look into the future. Those Cavaliers picks are going to turn into gold, too.

Ainge is a stone cold killer man. Out here playing chess while all of these other GMs are playing checkers.

I believe he has a sixth sense and can look into the future. Those Cavaliers picks are going to turn into gold, too.
I doubt Don re-signs there… they may end up moving him in a year or two… I don’t think it’s a bad deal for them or it causes some long term issue with Garland. Those picks likely end up outside the lotto but with time anything can happen and that is why teams stopped handing out unprotected picks… let alone unprotected picks 5 and 7 years out. Dangerous game.

I doubt Don re-signs there… they may end up moving him in a year or two… I don’t think it’s a bad deal for them or it causes some long term issue with Garland. Those picks likely end up outside the lotto but with time anything can happen and that is why teams stopped handing out unprotected picks… let alone unprotected picks 5 and 7 years out. Dangerous game.
Dangerous game that two teams decided to play. . . and bless them (all to hell) for doing that. I wanna see the whole season blow up in Minnesota, Brooklyn and Philly just to gift the Jazz a couple of future franchise players.

Absolutely zero logic in this post.
Which part the sarcastic part or the truth? Ainge could easily pull the rug out from under this current success story, Provided the offers on the table or sooner than at the deadline, for better long term success, don't cost him more than a couple firsts and a vet.
You say you don't see the logic, Ainge doesn't operate with logical principals. He strikes when the iron is hot like it is right now for all these vets values.