What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Man, Lakers and Warriors are disappointing this year. Thought we could count them on for being in the playoffs and kicking the Twolves down a spot or two. Could still happen though but they need to pick up their game.

Wolves schedule through the All Star Break

@ Pelicans
Vs. Grizzlies
Vs. Kings (2nd of B2B)
Vs. Kings
Vs. Warriors
Vs. Magic
Vs. Nuggets
@ Nuggets
@ Jazz (2nd of B2B)
@ Grizzlies
@ Mavericks
Vs. Wizards

That’s a really tough schedule - I could see them implode if their home stretch goes badly for them. Fingers crossed.

They could legit 0'fer all that. Magic are a lot better than they were earlier in the season and there might be open warfare in the locker room by the time they hit the Wizards.

They could legit 0'fer all that. Magic are a lot better than they were earlier in the season and there might be open warfare in the locker room by the time they hit the Wizards.
Noooooo…. There are a few wins in there… I’d have guessed they go 1-2 or 2-1 in their last home stand and they went 3-0. Even the NO game seems tough but no Ingram and no Zion and they have lost like 4 in a row.

I think 5-6 or 4-7 is close to what they do… their issue relates to not clicking in every night and have had some bad road losses. They also play the Nuggets very well.

I will root for a meltdown but I just think they end up as the 10 seed in the play in. Not sure the Lakers get it together and OKC could fall off with one ankle tweak after the break.

Wolves are 11-9 vs teams above .500. They are the classic team that plays to the level of competition. Imo their tough schedule means they won’t be able to move to far up the standings but I don’t necessarily think it means they are destined to slide.

I hope they slide but I wouldn’t bank on it.

Wolves are 11-9 vs teams above .500. They are the classic team that plays to the level of competition. Imo their tough schedule means they won’t be able to move to far up the standings but I don’t necessarily think it means they are destined to slide.

I hope they slide but I wouldn’t bank on it.

I don’t foresee a meltdown but they will hover around .500 all season which is still great for us. A lottery pick from a pick I was told was worthless and was in the late 20’s is amazing.

Btw before yesterdays loss to Rockets... Wolves were 8-3 in January with the 3rd highest eFG of all teams at 58%.

However a deeper look at the numbers reveal there were 4 guys who all scored on eFG% of over 60% during that stretch with a minimum of 75 FGA... here are those guys along with their 3P% and 3PA for January:
DeAngelo Russell - 49.3% on 6.5 3PA
Jaden McDaniels - 43.9% on 3.4 3PA
Taurean Prince - 46.2% on 3.9 3PA
Kyle Andersen - 50.0% on 1.9 3PA

Just saying... at one point the balloon goes pop.

Btw before yesterdays loss to Rockets... Wolves were 8-3 in January with the 3rd highest eFG of all teams at 58%.

However a deeper look at the numbers reveal there were 4 guys who all scored on eFG% of over 60% during that stretch with a minimum of 75 FGA... here are those guys along with their 3P% and 3PA for January:

I would be interested in seeing these guys scoring stats when Gobert plays vs when he doesn’t.

And they have needed all that just to keep their head above water, not go 10-2. Give these guys a steady diet of adversity and let's see what happens.

Today's PICKS games. MIN 14# :) ONE DOWN (from15) UTAH 17# TWO UP(from15) 76ers 27# (from 27).

CHI(2-3) IND (0-7) HaliburtOFF makes Pacers winless 7 in a row.
CHA(2-3) PHX(3-2) Suns start to shine despite injuries, three in a row. They are one spot over T-wolves. Hornets BacktoBack.
LAC (3-2) LAL 3-2) Both teams win two in a row.

Brandon Ingram playing tonight against the Wolves. First game after long injury so not sure if it helps or hurts the Pels.