What's new

The Utes have a 23.7 point margin of victory this year.

Oklahoma has a 16.4. And the Big 12 sucks hard. It’s worse than the PAC 12 imo.

Honestly, Oregon’s offense sort of blows. If the Utes d is so great, Oregon really should not score more than 17-20 points. At the most.

And I know they’re 15th at 35.9 points, just behind the Utes 36.0 points, but they blow.

Good job making this thread. And i agree with your prediction. I think utes win by about 2 touchdowns and get into the playoffs.

The Utes have a 23.7 point margin of victory this year.

Oklahoma has a 16.4. And the Big 12 sucks hard. It’s worse than the PAC 12 imo.
Ya utes have been absolutely dominant. Deserve a shot at a title. I think osu, clemson, and LSU are probably a level above the utes but i would love to find out. And the utes always get up for the biggest games.

If we don't get pressure on Herbert he'll sit back there and pick us apart. When he's under pressure he's terrible.
I'm confident we'll get pressure so I'm not worried about it.
Same goes for the washington QB (eason?). Utes played him perfectly.

If we don't get pressure on Herbert he'll sit back there and pick us apart. When he's under pressure he's terrible.
I'm confident we'll get pressure so I'm not worried about it.

His receivers aren’t very good. Honestly. They’re below average compared to what he’s had and what’s at most major powerhouses.

Utah is one of only three teams in the top 10 in yards per play on offense and yards per play given up on defense in the country.

Ohio State and Clemson are the others.

Utes need to win convincingly. Such a cool moment for the program. I’ll actually tune in for this (I hate the NCAA).