What's new

On the plus side this will make the debate about whether or not Utah should be in the playoffs completely moot, so that's nice.

Im honestly kind of speechless. Thought the stars aligned this season. I guess there's still time left to come back, but boy, this doesnt look good.

Seems like some mental mistakes by Huntley. That pass coverage was there on Ore's long pass play, but the dude wasn't looking.

His poise blows. Rather than glide up into the pocket, he panics and is too quick to take off.

Was worried the hype may get to us. We had everything to lose, and we are playing like it. Drives keep fizzling out. This has been a massive dissapointment.

Welp. This game always comes for the Utes. It just took longer this year.

I’ll go to my grave thinking they lost the game when they ran an awful slow developing run play on fourth and a foot. That drive was looking so good, not a thing went right afterwards.

That’s sports. This just tells me that now the Jazz will start playing better. Always a balance...

It's only halftime. Games between these two teams have been wild over the years. With that said...

Quack!

Last edited:
Come on. We are so close to going to the playoffs. Don't disappoint us too Utes