What's new

Well, good season. Disappointing finish.
Agreed. And I think if these 2 teams played 10 times the Utes would win 7 or 8 of 10.
Still think this is the best Utes team of all time.

Just wasn't their day today

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Biggest personal takeaway for me is that I will NEVER pay money to travel to go to a big Utes game. My buddies all dropped about $800 to go to this game and they should feel robbed.
Holy crap that would suck so bad.
I even hate spending 50 bucks to go to a jazz game if they lose. I always but tickets to jazz games against crappy teams to have a better chance of being at a game that they win.

I even hate spending 50 bucks to go to a jazz game if they lose. I always but tickets to jazz games against crappy teams to have a better chance of being at a game that they win.

I was at the game the Jazz lost this year to Minnesota with Karl Towns jacking 3s. Not fun, but it happens. You shrug it off.

Utah was out muscled. The Oregon O line won. The Oregon D line won big time. That is something that isn't often said about Utah. It surprised me.

Utah was out muscled. The Oregon O line won. The Oregon D line won big time. That is something that isn't often said about Utah. It surprised me.
Best offensive line the Utes faced all year, no doubt

two years ago my wife and I threw $250 down for the Jazz Rockets game 3. The one where we got down by like 45 pts. We left towards the end of the 3rd qtr, it was so bad. I haven’t paid to go to a college or pro game since. And probably never will again. It was literally one of the worst feelings of my life knowing I had spent hundreds of dollars for crap.

could’ve spent it on a fun weekend vacation, fancy dinner, books, towards a fun vehicle, loads of chocolate...

Bummer game. This is a let down for all of us who were pulling for this amazing team to get to the next level. I can't imagine how those players are feeling right now, but they put together arguably the best season of football in Utah history. I hope they realize that sooner than later.

Being at the airport for them would be tight. Or would've been, I don't know when they got in.

So how big a setback is this to Ute program
Whittingham, Ludwig, Scalley all looked like they had no idea what to do
Ute O line and D line completely out played

Utes busted the BCS twice with undefeated seasons. I don’t see how an Alamo Bowl season is being called the best ever.

So how big a setback is this to Ute program
Whittingham, Ludwig, Scalley all looked like they had no idea what to do
Ute O line and D line completely out played

This is a really good question. It wasn’t like Utah was playing with a bunch of backups due to injury. We had an experienced team with loads of talent that laid a complete egg out there. We didn’t look prepared nor motivated to be there. I don’t know what the coaches did this past week to prepare, but they shouldn’t do that again. Biggest let down since the combat jersey dumpster fire game against TCU where the woman took her top off. Remember that?

This is a really good question. It wasn’t like Utah was playing with a bunch of backups due to injury. We had an experienced team with loads of talent that laid a complete egg out there. We didn’t look prepared nor motivated to be there. I don’t know what the coaches did this past week to prepare, but they shouldn’t do that again. Biggest let down since the combat jersey dumpster fire game against TCU where the woman took her top off. Remember that?
I was there. Most disappointing game ever.

The **** were nice though.

So if Georgia loses then Oklahoma is in right?