What's new

Patrick Beverley

Completely got in ball’s head lol. It was awesome.

By getting Ball's head do you mean acting like jackass?

Beverly sucks balls. He's trash. He is a wanna be wack *** Matthew Dellavedova 2.0 His game is be annoying and see how much fouling you can get away with. Its not impressive. Lonzo has skills that are impressive. In only Lonzo's 2nd game he already surpassed the career high for Beverly of 26 points.

His tough guy act on the rookie was pathetic. In the bigger picture it means nothing. Lonzo will be a star,and this will be the last time anyone thinks about Beverley.

Beverly sucks balls. He's trash. He is a wanna be wack *** Matthew Dellavedova 2.0 His game is be annoying and see how much fouling you can get away with. Its not impressive. Lonzo has skills that are impressive. In only Lonzo's 2nd game he already surpassed the career high for Beverly of 26 points.

His tough guy act on the rookie was pathetic. In the bigger picture it means nothing. Lonzo will be a star,and this will be the last time anyone thinks about Beverley.

Did your other account get banned or just a coincidence that you are back right now?

I disagree with you on Bev, but I think the "getting into his head" thing was overplayed. I don't think Lonzo is someone who gets rattled. He is so even keeled. He was just over-matched in his first game.

I think it's kind of a shame that Lonzo is going to catch so much hate because of his punk *** father. He doesn't seem particularly unlikable and is a lot of fun to watch.

Sent from my SM-G935V using JazzFanz mobile app

Imagine for a moment if we landed both Beverly and Rubio.