What's new

Paul Allen has died.

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Damn, that's a real shame. Goes to show all the money in the world can't save you when you don't have good health.

RIP.

Well, he was 65. Younger than average, but lots of men and women die around that age.

That's the trade off between making a lot of money and having a lot of money at the expense of looking after yourself and health. Not saying this is the case with Paul Allen. But 65 is VERY young by today's standard, especially living in a developed country.

Has anybody ever thought otherwise?
I do think that some people believe money can keep you healthier. Ability to pay chefs to cook you good and healthy food, afford the best of the best doctors, personal trainers, etc. I also think that some people see things like magic johnson having aids and living forever and believe it has something to do with him being rich. (im not one of these people but im sure some people think things like that)

I do think that some people believe money can keep you healthier. Ability to pay chefs to cook you good and healthy food, afford the best of the best doctors, personal trainers, etc. I also think that some people see things like magic johnson having aids and living forever and believe it has something to do with him being rich. (im not one of these people but im sure some people think things like that)

Isn’t that a South Park episode?

That was a funny one for sure.0

I reckon Gates had him bumped off....
He probably did, but he probably needed Hillary's help, because, you know, Hillary isn't called Killary for nothing.

Oh, wait... She's actually called that because it has been part of a 20+ year character assassination by those friendly to the GOP to prevent her from becoming President.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Please stop the nonsense now.