What's new

People need to stop bitching about Ty and Al

Gyp Rosetti

Banned
Both were huge tonight. Showed why they have their jobs. We're 13-12, a game over .500 despite playing seven more games on the road than at home. This team is really heating up and could do some damage in the playoffs.

Discuss.

Jefferson was huge???

What game were you watching???

12 points on 14 shots with 0 FT attempts. Did pull in 9 Rbs in 33 minutes.

Jefferson was huge???

What game were you watching???

12 points on 14 shots with 0 FT attempts. Did pull in 9 Rbs in 33 minutes.

He was being sarcastic i believe..... also our record is 15-14 i think

Favors got the same points as Al did in 15 less minutes.
Favors took 8 shots to get to 12.
Al took 14 shots to get to 12.

Al did have 3 assist....at least the Jazz have the offensive threat in Al right there

Corbin did well tonight, and so did Al.

I thought Corbin sent a huge message to the starters leaving the 2nd unit in, and playing Burks.
This is what I want to see more of Ty! It felt like a team tonight!

I thought Al's pass to Tinsley was huge as well. He was not the black hole tonight, and played a better team role. And we won!

images

I expect us to play well for a stretch. I expect another huge skid where everyone has to be talked off the ledge. Then I expect us to pick it up and eventually we're going to hit a rhythm -- a very good rhythm -- because our offense will click with the balance between Al's game and Foye and Williams hitting from deep. In essence, we'll look like the idealized version of this team that we hear about and we'll go on a great tear to end the season and move back into position for a 6-8 spot. We will be enthusiastic and, given our late season play, will have confidence (as fans) that we could make some noise in the playoffs. Most of us will be patient with the team and how Corbin/KOC have handled things and somewhat have our tail between our legs. We'll get bumped in 5 or less games from the first round and a long off-season of regret will again consume the board as we realize that the development of our core come next season will be no further ahead than it was now.

Corbin's thought process: "We are up 5, lets bring Al back in. He is our closer."

Two mins later, tied game, "Favors is letting the Magic back into this game, lets get Millsap in."

After the win, "Man, Al and Sap sure were closers to tonight..."

The guy is clueless. The starters dug us holes of 13 and 9 points. The bench brought us back both times, yet he leans on Al and Millsap. He is nothing short of a terrible coach.

Corbin certainly did one thing right tonight when he benched Marvin Williams' *** after he backed off a one-on-one situation with Jameer Nelson and then when he realized he ****ed up, made up for it by forcing up a horrible shot with two players draped all over him.

Corbin certainly did one thing right tonight when he benched Marvin Williams' *** after he backed off a one-on-one situation with Jameer Nelson and then when he realized he ****ed up, made up for it by forcing up a horrible shot with two players draped all over him.

So true. Marvin has really sucked for us for being a starter.
I give credit to Corbin for benching his ***.

Corbin's thought process: "We are up 5, lets bring Al back in. He is our closer."

Two mins later, tied game, "Favors is letting the Magic back into this game, lets get Millsap in."

After the win, "Man, Al and Sap sure were closers to tonight..."

The guy is clueless. The starters dug us holes of 13 and 9 points. The bench brought us back both times, yet he leans on Al and Millsap. He is nothing short of a terrible coach.

great post

Corbin did well tonight, and so did Al.

I thought Corbin sent a huge message to the starters leaving the 2nd unit in, and playing Burks.
This is what I want to see more of Ty! It felt like a team tonight!

I thought Al's pass to Tinsley was huge as well. He was not the black hole tonight, and played a better team role. And we won!

I didn't watch the game. I'm guessing from this post that Burks played over 20 minutes, thus bringing out the good in Corbin to you.

I didn't notice you posting the opposite the several games where Corbin went back to Al and Millsap for the win. In fact, I don't recall a single poster noticing and giving Corbin credit.

I didn't watch the game. I'm guessing from this post that Burks played over 20 minutes, thus bringing out the good in Corbin to you.

I didn't notice you posting the opposite the several games where Corbin went back to Al and Millsap for the win. In fact, I don't recall a single poster noticing and giving Corbin credit.

Too right! Way to do the exact same thing you do every night and getting lucky. Superb coaching! When he makes some sort of adjustment that shows he is worth making millions of dollars per year, I'll be overcome with joy to laud our fearless leader. Until then, I will praise someone that deserves it like those, who are making strides within the medical field. Until then, it's a tad bit difficult for me to acknowledge Corbin's coaching subtitles. It takes a more detailed mind to understand Corbin's attention to detail, which permeates his team's play. Oh, I will praise him for playing Burks, who was +17 and brought energy, defense, and 3 assists. Keen coaching Corby!

People need to stop bitching about Ty and Al
and
do something about it
like boycotting SLC games and other civil disobedience acts so that Jazz management can realize the situation someday!

That had a huge part in in. I loved how he brought Burks in early after our starters were struggling. This is exactly what many of us have been asking for.
Marvin, and Carrol were off, and Ty made a change to his rotation. It was shoking to see, and frankly it worked.

Both were huge tonight. Showed why they have their jobs. We're 13-12, a game over .500 despite playing seven more games on the road than at home. This team is really heating up and could do some damage in the playoffs.

Discuss.

stop bitching? I agree.

never point out any of their failures and their setback effects on the youngsters? I do not agree. not that u meant it that way of course.