Per Tony Jones, Jabari Parker has declared

YB85

Banned
Contributor
Didn't see this anywhere.

Tony Jones ‏@Tjonessltrib 3m
Duke forward Jabari Parker has declared for the nba draft

Holy hell I want him on the Jazz so bad:

"I realize how much of a privilege and an honor it is to join the ranks of the NBA," wrote Parker. "I will do everything in my power to help deliver championships to the franchise that drafts me. At the same time, I recognize the obligation to represent the league in an admirable way off the court."

Fantastic! I was worried that the Jazz end up 4th and he is gone and that means we miss the big names. Great news!

I'll be happy with Randle, Exum or Embiid but I'm still pulling for Parker or Wiggins.

Fantastic! I was worried that the Jazz end up 4th and he is gone and that means we miss the big names. Great news!

I'll be happy with Randle, Exum or Embiid but I'm still pulling for Parker or Wiggins.

Replace Randle with Gordon.

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

Thanks for stating the obvious. Lol. I'm sure no one thought of this first off after hearing the news. You are wise beyond your years. Give this man a coooookie.

I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm not really fond of the new you. Simply looks like you are trying to hard to be a jerk.

My hell!!

Let me help ya son.

Hayward Parker Favors

Not sold on Burke, and to be a good team, we need Burks as 6th man. He has potential as a future 6th man of year all over him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I respectfully disagree, but you won't really care.