What's new

Per @tribjazz: Tentative plan is for George Hill to play on Thursday

GVFbI3L.gif

If this means the end of Shelvinator Mack i rejoice. Quin Snyder can go fornicate my great grandmother and choke on a combination of his own vomit and ejaculate for his love of this blinkered eyes on the basket ball hogging dumbass grandmotherbanging feltching double penetrated goofy overdribbling TreyBurkeimmitating sonofamotherlessgoat freethrowmissing poor excuse for a point guard. If he's not going to fight for the future and play Dante Exum or Fox Mulder at backup point guard I hope Alec HoudinBurks takes all the backup point gurud mintutes or even Rudy play backup oink guard and condemn Shelvinatrix back to the fire from whence he came. Seriously .....
or just let him show us the naked photos of Quin Snyder's wife that he's beeen using to get mintues. Either way Georgie Girl can't come bak quick enouthegghf

then again i've just had a few glasses of the most magnificent Yarra Valley Shiraz. Happy Holidays to all. Except King Cy who is a caring understanding nineties type despite his in depth basketball knowledge ...

Nice!! Knock some rust off him for that road trip. Good I want to go into that road trip 100% and come out 5-0

If this means the end of Shelvinator Mack i rejoice. Quin Snyder can go fornicate my great grandmother and choke on a combination of his own vomit and ejaculate for his love of this blinkered eyes on the basket ball hogging dumbass grandmotherbanging feltching double penetrated goofy overdribbling TreyBurkeimmitating sonofamotherlessgoat freethrowmissing poor excuse for a point guard. If he's not going to fight for the future and play Dante Exum or Fox Mulder at backup point guard I hope Alec HoudinBurks takes all the backup point gurud mintutes or even Rudy play backup oink guard and condemn Shelvinatrix back to the fire from whence he came. Seriously .....
or just let him show us the naked photos of Quin Snyder's wife that he's beeen using to get mintues. Either way Georgie Girl can't come bak quick enouthegghf

then again i've just had a few glasses of the most magnificent Yarra Valley Shiraz. Happy Holidays to all. Except King Cy who is a caring understanding nineties type despite his in depth basketball knowledge ...

Dude. Shel is a huge reason in we're still in the hunt. Don't.

holy ****. This post sucks.

I can't agree with your reviling of Mack. But repped anyway for such delicious creativity :rolleyes:

With all the injuries, Mack's ability to actually create his own shot has been pretty valuable. He has got a pretty good floater.

Obviously the answer is to play Neto for 48 minutes. THAT wouldn't bite us in the butt. . .

And to think I got a ticket for saying male anatomy too loudly starting with a P and ending in Kanter. DP ejaculate grandma vomit indeed.

I am as stoked as can be about Hill coming back though. Wahooooo! Let's get healthy and put our stamp on the season.

Lol...Mack has been pretty good, but you get a pass for admitting to PUI.

Happy holidays.

Any bets how long he lasts this time? I'm going a month, and he will be out again. I kid I kid

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

As much as I hate Mack's spazzy essence he did outplay Neto and Exum. My argument was thinking about the bigger picture, and getting Dante ready for the playoffs(and beyond).

Quin's thinking was, we need to win games now to even get to the playoffs. Mack I give you props for stepping up. I feel gross now. Shower time.

As much as I hate Mack's spazzy essence he did outplay Neto and Exum. My argument was thinking about the bigger picture, and getting Dante ready for the playoffs(and beyond).

Quin's thinking was, we need to win games now to even get to the playoffs. Mack I give you props for stepping up. I feel gross now. Shower time.

I think you nailed how I fee, too.