What's new

Petition to have Matt Harpring canned

SCS

"When Anthony Davis leaves the game Jrue Holiday is the second best player on the floor behind Donovan." (While Rudy was on the floor) ~ Matt Harpring

GTFOH Matt. How dare you disrespect Rudy like that.

I don't understand why the hell everyone likes Mike Smith so much. I think he is awful.

I haven't decided... I'm leaning towards not a big fan. I don't want a total homer, but I want one of "our guys". He seems to know his ****... although he said something weird after Korver hit the three and got fouled... said it was more difficult cuz he's right handed floating right... and that most right handers prefer to float left... it is really not true at all and was weird.

I'm watching the game I don't need him to tell me what's a layup or a three.

I did laugh when both of them said Korver hit a three that was like an 18 footer. Great now we have two confused dudes.

I just thing there isn't chemistry there yet... Mike feels like the job candidate that memorized the company's website but I just want him to have a conversation with me. I am prolly in the minority that liked Harpring.

Can't we get an AI announcer to just simulate hot rod... like can we get a robot drunk and put a mic in front of it and see if it is close.

I think my biggest issue with him is that he seems to just be talking full steam ahead allllll of the time. I get that he's a broadcaster, and it's his job to talk, but there's still an art to letting the game happen as well. I don't know, he was just really bugging me last night, and I wanted him to just shut up here and there.

He also very clearly doesn't really see Gobert as an elite player, which is foolish, imo. The receipts from last night being:
1) He would take Rudy after Steven Adams in a redraft
2) Calling Jrue the second best player on the court, after Donovan (with no mention of Rudy, at all).

I think my biggest issue with him is that he seems to just be talking full steam ahead allllll of the time. I get that he's a broadcaster, and it's his job to talk, but there's still an art to letting the game happen as well. I don't know, he was just really bugging me last night, and I wanted him to just shut up here and there.

He also very clearly doesn't really see Gobert as an elite player, which is foolish, imo. The receipts from last night being:
1) He would take Rudy after Steven Adams in a redraft
2) Calling Jrue the second best player on the court, after Donovan (with no mention of Rudy, at all).
Those are my main gripes. He never shuts the **** up and I'm not sure he really knows his stuff.

I don't understand why the hell everyone likes Mike Smith so much. I think he is awful.
He even said that if the draft Rudy was in was redrafted it would go Giannis Antetokunmpo, Steven Adams, THEN Rudy Gobert. The guy is a joke

"When Anthony Davis leaves the game Jrue Holiday is the second best player on the floor behind Donovan." (While Rudy was on the floor) ~ Matt Harpring

GTFOH Matt. How dare you disrespect Rudy like that.
lmfffffao