What's new

Pistol Pete Story on Netflix Streaming

bluenote

Contributor
Has anyone watched this? I am having a really hard time with the narration and cheesy music. Is it worth finishing?

It's gotta be! Pistol Pete, he ROCKS, eh!?

The original hopper, I tellya, even if he was Sloan's bitch.

That's what I thought. Got 20 minutes in and turned it off - a little too Hallmark/after school special for me. Watching tupac doc instead.

Maybe the random question thread?

Or not, since it turns out you're not actually a moderator and don't have any authority to dictate where other people post.

But, you know, it's not like you haven't been warned about backseat moderating in the past.

Heh, a rather amusing little drama there, eh? The recap:

Maybe the random question thread?

sorry- never come to the general board- will do next time.

No worries man. I like your attitude. You're good with me.

Well, OK, then! All is right with the world. Vinny has asserted his authority and it has been acknowledged, respected, and deferred to. He has extracted an apology. Chalk up a victory for Vinny!

Wait...hold on, here...

...you're not actually a moderator and don't have any authority to dictate where other people post. But, you know, it's not like you haven't been warned about backseat moderating in the past.

Curses! Foiled again!

Last edited:
Great post Hopper.

Did you celebrate your recent ascent to 1,000 posts? After all, I'm assuming you're the first member on the board to reach the mark.

Did you celebrate your recent ascent to 1,000 posts? After all, I'm assuming you're the first member on the board to reach the mark.

I really don't pay no attention to my post count, eh, Killa? I don't know how many git racked up with this account cause I aint even here mosta da time. I gotz this here spam-bot that just makes posts for me 24/7 while I'm gittin drunk, and stuff, see?

Heh, a rather amusing little drama there, eh? The recap:

Well, OK, then! All is right with the world. Vinny has asserted his authority and it has been acknowledged, respected, and deferred to. He has extracted an apology. Chalk up a victory for Vinny!

Wait...hold on, here...

Curses! Foiled again!

You guys crack me up. I've been following the board since '05 and the drama never gets old. Still cant figure out who the hell ruca is, what that means, and why he talks in the third person.

Last edited:
I really don't pay no attention to my post count, eh, Killa? I don't know how many git racked up with this account cause I aint even here mosta da time. I gotz this here spam-bot that just makes posts for me 24/7 while I'm gittin drunk, and stuff, see?

What's your drink of choice usually?

What's your drink of choice usually?

Everclear, eh, Killa!? It's, like, some kinda miracle fluid, ya know? It will clean your floors, unclog your drains, even run your car, in a pinch, mo betta than high-test gasoline, and best of all--it's CHEAP!

And, when you're broke (and like who aint, know what I'm sayin), ya can slip a pint or two of Everclear down the front of your pants a lot mo easier than ya can a case of malt liquor.

You guys crack me up. I've been following the board since '05 and the drama never gets old. Still cant figure out who the hell ruca is, what that means, and why he talks in the third person.

Ain't no drama here son. Just Hopper, the resident jester.

RVCA is a clothing company

Clic here.