What's new

Poll: Which do you re-sign next year if you only have ten mil to spend?

Which do you choose if you only have ten mil to spend?

• Paul Millsap

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Mo Williams

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Al Jefferson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 27 54.0%

• Total voters

cctrackstar

Pretty simple, the Jazz want to keep their flexibility and none of these three are the 'core' players, so which do you choose? If any.....

All three had decent games against the Blazers, and they are all good charachter guys, but the Jazz can't keep them all and also keep the young core, so having to choose I choose Mo, mostly because he plays a different position than the core players do (assuming Burks is a guard.)

All three had decent games against the Blazers, and they are all good charachter guys, but the Jazz can't keep them all and also keep the young core, so having to choose I choose Mo, mostly because he plays a different position than the core players do (assuming Burks is a guard.)

He puts up too many bad shots for my liking. By "bad shots" I mean shots that he takes without a single rebounder under the hoop. Sometimes he makes that shot, but most of the times it clanks off the rim with 3 guys of the opponent's team waiting for a rebound.

Trey Burke can run a team better than him.

for 10 mill you could bring in some younger players say 3 instead of those 3 yahoo.

I'd rather spend $10m on Bledsoe. I know that would be over paying him a bit, but I'd rather spend that on him than those "3 yahoos"

I feel like I have a bias today because of how amazing Mo played in Portland.
Damn you, Mo!

Paul Millsap is Utah Jazz basketball.

I agree. We should resign him and use him as a sixth man. Only problem is that I think if we did that we'd see a side of Paul we don't like very much. A very non-Utah Jazz Basketball side.

All just assumptions, but based on comments he's made, both real and invented by the media, I don't think he'd take too kindly to that role.

I agree. We should resign him and use him as a sixth man. Only problem is that I think if we did that we'd see a side of Paul we don't like very much. A very non-Utah Jazz Basketball side.

All just assumptions, but based on comments he's made, both real and invented by the media, I don't think he'd take too kindly to that role.

If Paul was to get a new contract at around 10 million a year though, you would have to think he would be more amiable to this. Part of coming off the bench is naturally less minutes, leading to lower offers come FA. This will be Sap's last big contract he has to worry about.

Anybody but al

I honestly don't get why he isn't hated by jazz fans like boozer was. Essentially big al has been "injured" and missed just as many games as boozer did with his lame *** defense and ball hogging/inefficient offense. Hell, I'd even take boozers fancy offensive game but with yelling and near career ending broken nails over big al 40 percent shooting 100 fg attempts 0 ft attempts and 1,000 layups given up any day.

It just seems so odd to me why anyone would even think that having big al would be a good thing. Every where he has been the team has gotten worse. He's just a bad bball player. Plain and simple.

The most frustrating thing is is that the jazz have talent on the bench. The cabinet isn't bare. Is there a team in the league which would consider big al over kanter/favors? I think not.

So why would we ever even consider big al!? Such a mystery to me.

None of them are players I want to start for the Jazz going forward.

And ten millions to come off the bench seems too much.

All of them suck maybe with the exception of Millsap.

Conclusion: Get rid of all of them, without a doubt!

Favors - Dalembert
Kanter - Evans - Veteran
Glenn Robinson III - Veteran - Murphy
Hayward - Burks
Trey Burke - Udrih - Tinsley