What's new

Porzingis Skips Meetings

LOL knicks are a dumpster fire. I doubt they even they are dumb enough to trade the Unicorn though, but it is awesome to dream.

LOL knicks are a dumpster fire. I doubt they even they are dumb enough to trade the Unicorn though, but it is awesome to dream.
If KP would consider Utah, we could make a pretty good offer. We have the cap to absorb crappy contracts like Noah and others too.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

There have been plenty of top 5 picks who have been traded. Plenty of rookie contract guys traded. Plenty of good players traded.

Do I think he gets traded? No. Is it possible? Yes. Should we pursue it should he be available? Yes.

Its a saying. "Sell the farm".... Look it up instead of trolling chochbag

I'm unfamiliar with the idiom, use of language being something I'm unfamiliar with. I'm not sure what a chochbag is but it sounds appealing, will it be thrown in with the farm for the lovely people at the New York Knickerbockers? Will there be any other sayings you're keen to embrace? Like "GO **** YOURSELF!" or "You're a gaping ARSEHOLE!"?

This is trolling the other was banter.

I'm unfamiliar with the idiom, use of language being something I'm unfamiliar with. I'm not sure what a chochbag is but it sounds appealing, will it be thrown in with the farm for the lovely people at the New York Knickerbockers? Will there be any other sayings you're keen to embrace? Like "GO **** YOURSELF!" or "You're a gaping ARSEHOLE!"?

This is trolling the other was banter.
Lol. If you dont know a saying, do you automatically just spout off garbage?

We have the pieces to make an attractive offer. Enough? Not sure, but one can dream.