What's new

Post Your Gobert or Mitchell Trade Ideas

First one maybe. Second one makes no sense for Orlando. They have Bamba waiting in the wings who’s been improving steadily.

Spencer Dinwiddie and 1st round pick for Rudy.
Filler + GSW pick for Rudy, but honestly I doubt he has this type of value. Maybe the Minnesota pick?

The value dynamic is so screwed here. The better player(Gobert) will likely return worse value right now. But he also will be unrestricted and eligible for supermax in a year? And he's also oldder and might not be the better player for most of their next contracts?

I don't know.... this is making my brain hurt. I hate it.

I can’t post it because some Heat players would have to opt into their contract, or the season would have to end so they could take the additional salary. But something based around Rudy and Bojan to the Heat for Bam and a medium role player.

Bam and Donovan would be sick. We’d have to give up more assets then the Heat though since Bam is an Allstar still on his rookie deal. We’d have a bunch of cap space to go after a third star for our core though.

I can’t post it because some Heat players would have to opt into their contract, or the season would have to end so they could take the additional salary. But something based around Rudy and Bojan to the Heat for Bam and a medium role player.

Bam and Donovan would be sick. We’d have to give up more assets then the Heat though since Bam is an Allstar still on his rookie deal. We’d have a bunch of cap space to go after a third star for our core though.

lmao heat would never do that.

Maybe we get the Celts 1st? I don’t know. Listen, we’re not getting what people think we deserve for Gobert. It’s not happening. And Vucevic is a 20/12 player, in his prime and been on two top 10 defenses the last two years. You could do a lot worse than Vucevic.
I like Vucevic a lot. I think he fits us quite well. I don't think Rudy and Bamba make sense on the same roster, but who knows. Evan Fournier would probably love that deal. Gobert might too. Aaron Gordon would get more offensive touches so he might be happy too.

Rudy for Vuc and a top 4 protected 1st is fair all things considered.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Rudy for Jaylen Brown is brilliant. We get younger and more athletic. If we could find a way to also send Davis out in that deal, we are a few minor moves away from having a little bit more than the MLE.

If we can, we go all in on a pitch to Montrez Harrell or Joe Harris. If we have a little more than the MLE, we would have more money than almost everybody.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app