What's new

Price Sucks!

honz

Thunder Fanatic
Contributor
If I see him go for a steal and foul the guy or allow an easy bucket one more time I may just freak out. Save me by benching his *** Jerry. We want Hayward!

Everytime we lose it's either i miss wes, i miss boozer,i miss korver,price sucks,cj sucks,deron sucks,millsap sucks,fez sucks,al sucks,bell sucks,hayword sucks etc.

Everytime we lose it's either i miss wes, i miss boozer,i miss korver,price sucks,cj sucks,deron sucks,millsap sucks,fez sucks,al sucks,bell sucks,hayword sucks etc.

You don't know me, you don't know me at all.

Price sucking isn't news, though. Or really even debatable. If he was all that good, he wouldn't be making NBA chump change and fighting for a spot in the rotation every single year.

I didn't see the game, but it looks like Hayward had a good (relatively, at least) game. That's a nice silver-lining.

Sloan has to keep Price's minutes on a tighter leash. At SG he's alot like a chicken with his head cut off. You hope he gets lucky with some of his gambles and runs around in ways that are beneficial to the rest of the farm animals, but once the chicken starts running into things and fouling everyone in his path you've gotta pull the plug.

I didn't see the game, but it looks like Hayward had a good (relatively, at least) game. That's a nice silver-lining.
Hayward battled foul trouble the entire night. A typical welcome to the NBA, rookie night that all 1st-year players go through as 2 of his first 4 fouls weren't fouls (esp his 4th early in the 3rd which was an offensive foul on a horrible flop by Batum) and about half of his pts came during garbage time. He did hit a 3 when the game was still competitive and looked 10x more confident out there now than before the Clippers game when he had that deer-in-the-headlights look. But yeah, Deron played alot of SG, but outside of him Hayward was probably the best wing tonight, but when he picked up his 4th foul Price entered and self-destructed late in the 3rd.

Doesnt matter if Price sucks. He will(hopefully) not see much time when everyone gets back. Lets not start bitching threads for the 12th man on this team

Price is another quintessential Jerry Sloan Jazzman: a hardworking, hustling overachiever with few if any significant NBA skills. They remind Jerry Sloan of, well, Jerry Sloan. He loves 'em but their lack of ability is a serious liability.

Price's best basketball skills are jumping off two feet and fouling people.

Price, I love him and I hate him. It's like being married.

Yeah, we want Heyword, but what does Ronald have to do with it? It's not like Ronald is stealing Heyword's minutes. Love 'em both though, as they play hard and are willing to sacrifice their bods for the point.

Yeah, we want Heyword, but what does Ronald have to do with it? It's not like Ronald is stealing Heyword's minutes. Love 'em both though, as they play hard and are willing to sacrifice their bods for the point.

Hayward plays the 2. Ronnie plays the 2. How is Price not stealing Hayward's minutes? Pre-injury problems, of course.