What's new

Probably a silly idea

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Whenever I see someone around town wearing a Jazz hat/shirt, etc. I want to ask them if they post on JF. Of course that'd be awkward, so I don't.

Jason, have you ever considered making a JazzFanz T-Shirt? I'd buy one.

Make it like a Jersey with username on back. Jason makes the big bucks off the site now, so he could do it for free for all active posters.

Whenever I see someone around town wearing a Jazz hat/shirt, etc. I want to ask them if they post on JF. Of course that'd be awkward, so I don't.

Best not step on the Millers toes. An independent Fan site is one thing. Selling products that would compete with products sold by the Jazz is another.

Would only be useful at an Annual Jazzfanz Get-together, no?

Didn't Jason actually do that for a previous Jazzfanz Night Out? I've got a white polo that says Jazzfanz on the front and "colton" on the arm. Or something like that. In my case Jason gave it to me as a "thank you" for admin-ing, but I'm pretty sure he had shirts like that for sale for regular site users.

I once looked into buying some Jazzfanz beer mugs but had to order like 500 or something and only UGLI wanted one. Maybe those in the club can walk around in public carrying a Jazzfanz beer mug. At the arenas at least.

Didn't Jason actually do that for a previous Jazzfanz Night Out? I've got a white polo that says Jazzfanz on the front and "colton" on the arm. Or something like that. In my case Jason gave it to me as a "thank you" for admin-ing, but I'm pretty sure he had shirts like that for sale for regular site users.
Must have been before my time.

There seems to be a lot of options out there these days for custom t shirts and it seems like the runs don't have to be super huge.

Maybe there's even something where he can submit the design and individuals could purchase them from a third party without Jason having to order and distribute anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, I wouldn't mind purchasing a nice polo shirt that I can actually use in real life with "ONE LOVE" on the arm or chest.

What was the "Jazzfanz" on the front like? Would you mind posting a photo?

Well, I wouldn't mind purchasing a nice polo shirt that I can actually use in real life with "ONE LOVE" on the arm or chest.

What was the "Jazzfanz" on the front like? Would you mind posting a photo?

Here you go. Please excuse the poor image quality.

200xklf.jpg

Attachments

• jazzfanzshirt.jpg
    jazzfanzshirt.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 2
That's pretty nice actually. I do like that I must say.

I'll PM Jason about the thread. I don't know if he has any more of the shirts left without usernames, or if they were "printed" on demand as people ordered them or what.

It's ok, you probably used an apple.

No, it's an HTC One from a couple of years ago. There's a well-known "purple problem" which I could get fixed for free if I wanted to be without my phone for a couple of weeks. So far I've decided it's not worth it.

We did the polo shirts years ago and had them at a Nite Out. They were expensive if I recall.

Doing it again though might be fun. Or the T-Shirt idea may make more sense. What are some of your ideas for either?

I have a Jazzfanz polo, somewhere.

We did the polo shirts years ago and had them at a Nite Out. They were expensive if I recall.

Doing it again though might be fun. Or the T-Shirt idea may make more sense. What are some of your ideas for either?
I'd be happy either way. It might be possible to just dump the image file on a website that custom prints shirts and then cuts you in on whatever sales they generate.

Wouldn't mind a good quality T-shirt neither with Jazzfanz Logo in the front and our Usernames across the back like how players have it on their jerseys including may be our favourite numbers OR join date?

May be use the Jazzfanz colour schemes? (Blue, Green, Yellow)

Could be quite cool.