What's new

Question about Mo Williams

montanajazz

I haven't watched enough of mo to know what his competiveness is like. I believe he is an upgrade over devin but I loved how devin didn't back down from people, like Demarcus cousins. Devin didn't show fear and that kind of attitude rubs off on the team positively. Deron also had that fearless streak in him. Does mo have that?

Mo is more confident and aggressive than Devin on both sides of the ball. The only real downside is that Mo is slightly shorter.

One of the pure joys of the 2003-04 season was watching Mo Williams come off the bench and play pressure defense in the open court. The guy was relentless - often guarding opposing SG's 4 or 5 inches taller than him.

Yeah, that was a long time ago; but Utah picking him up and then immediately trading their starting PG has to pump him up a bit. Especially after a year of being stuck in an awkward situation in LAC.

Difference between Mo and Harris-Mo has passion to play and win and lead. Harris lost his passion for the game somewhere along the way.