What's new

Quotes around the league - Jingles calling Griffin a flopper, Dagger 3 and blowing a kiss

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner

Unk-“911, I would like to report a Jingling.”

Hawks- Joe Ingles does look like the type of guy who will call you out on your ********.

Heat- Joe Ingles looks like a dude who will "reply to all" when he points out your typo in an e-mail

Raptors- Joe Ingles looks like a dude who will tell you your coupon expired when he's standing behind you in line.

Raptors- joe ingles looks like the kind of guy who has the wine list memorized at his local bistro

Sonics- Joe Ingles looks like the type of guy to put his hand on your girls knee then immediately announce he is moving to Costa Rica.

76ers- Joe Ingles looks like the type of guy to call you out for tipping 10% for no reason and then secretly slip the waiter a $20 and whisper, "Sorry about my mate, he can be a ****."

GSW- If I had a gun with two bullets and was stuck in a room with Joe Ingles, Bin Laden and Hitler, I would shoot Joe Ingles twice

Pistons- Joe Ingles will CC the managers you report to in a snarky reply to something you told him that he didn’t like.

Unk- A hero we need but don't deserve

Heat- Alternate title could be... "Toby from The Office trash talks Canelo Alvarez"

Unk- Joe Ingles really makes me proud to be Australian

Rockets- I love Jingles except when he plays against us

Unk- We are all Jingles on this blessed day

Unk- how did Blake not fall down after that verbal assault??

Wolves- Griffin should have winked seductively at Ingles and said "I love it when you call me big flopper."

Bucks- Last time I watched Blake play I thought he had a seizure every time he made contact with someone.

76ers- Ingles has memed himself into being able to talk **** with superstars and be taken seriously.

what is this life.

Raptors- Never thought I'd see Blake walk away nervously from Joe ****in Ingles

Thunder- That's rich from Ingles.

Jingles blowing a kiss to the crowd after his dagger 3

Lakers- I love this dude

Nets- A large majority of Australia adores him

Thunder- I'm a Thunder fan and I enjoy his antics. The randomass rivalry with PG has been fun af to watch our last few meetings.

Hornets- Absolute madman

76ers- The fans being so close is such a brilliant part of basketball

76ers- Joe ingles reminds me of the kicker from the replacements

Grizzlies- Sickest **** and best **** talker in the league right now

Kings- Uh oh those friccin morons

Blazers- If the Blazers team plane crashes and they all die I will swear my allegiance to Joe Ingles. He will be my favorite team.

Lakers- It's so great to see that 53 year old man still ballin'. Gives hope to all them players out there getting up in age.

Bulls- So much swag. So much sauce. Ingles is a legend

Knicks- You may not like it, but this is what peak NBA looks like

Joe Ingles dagger 3

76ers- Talked **** to blake and backed it up, i love this man

Pistons- Ingles is that dude at the park who is solid. Hits everything, makes dudes half his age look like trash, hits you on tough passes. The total package.

Then he gets in his electrical work truck and goes back to the wife and kids.

“I played some D2 college ball”

Unk- Joe Ingles is ruthless, I've seen him doing the same thing to his own mother

Pistons- **** you Joe, you jingling criminal!!

Heat- Joe Ingles looks like a dude who will "reply to all" when he points out your typo in an e-mail

Raptors- Joe Ingles looks like a dude who will tell you your coupon expired when he's standing behind you in line.

Raptors- joe ingles looks like the kind of guy who has the wine list memorized at his local bistro

Sonics- Joe Ingles looks like the type of guy to put his hand on your girls knee then immediately announce he is moving to Costa Rica.

76ers- Joe Ingles looks like the type of guy to call you out for tipping 10% for no reason and then secretly slip the waiter a $20 and whisper, "Sorry about my mate, he can be a ****."
Wow, those are gold. The first one in particular made me laugh for no reason.

Pistons- Ingles is that dude at the park who is solid. Hits everything, makes dudes half his age look like trash, hits you on tough passes. The total package.

Then he gets in his electrical work truck and goes back to the wife and kids.
Golden

Move to Costa rico? What? And why the **** did I laugh so hard at this?

I live in a world of unthinking reply alls, and now 1) I so want to do this one day and 2) I completely believe Ingles already did this. May be top all time quote in my book.

We had a huge "reply all" intentional, but seemed unintentional, that sabotaged a partnership with a wealth management firm. It was one of the sneakiest, most effective, power moves I've ever seen.