What's new

Quotes from the 76ers forums-"DadBod’s have 23 on 10/14"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Ready for another hit of bipolar disorder with this sub.

Not to be a dick......but how people are able to functionally use reddit and simultaneously unable to google “nba stream reddit” is beyond me

Someone once said in a game thread that Quinn Snyder would make a good Joker and I laugh every time I see him now.

This court hurts my eyes

Is it just me or does Jazz’s pale court make everything look cold. Looks like an ice rink lol

I don't really know a whole lot about the jazz, but... **** the jazz!

Vivint.SmartHome Arena is an abysmal name for a stadium

Gobert? Naw Embiid was robbed on one of those DPOTY

Gobert is gigantic lmao Jesus

Is it just me or does Conley look really small lol

Ben just legit refuses to do a normal layup I really don’t get it at all

Is this court bright af for anyone else or is it just my stream?

Simmons passing up 3 shots in 5 seconds

That’s 3 straight uncontested jumpers for Mitchell

Mitchell has a nice game

Embiid needs to play better D on those pick n rolls. Mitchell is gonna take that shot every time

Mitchell with a nice 8-0 run. Don't take that Benny.

For as great as the Sixers are defensively they are so bad against the pick and roll with guards. Anyone whose got a good midrange jumper always eats against us. Booker, Kemba, ect.

If Gobert is so good defensively(he is), why do they need to double Embiid with Conley?

i love this team but god damn I'm getting bored of every single person posting up multiple times a possession lmfao

It’s Salt Lake City. You can’t have fun unless you’re a Mormon

Court is suppperr bright can’t even see!

It’s utah, everything has to be as white as possible

Is it me, or do 2/3 of the jazz pick and roll result in the screener pushing our defender out of the way so that he can't continue to chase?

Bogdonovich has 16 points on 7/10 lmao How tf

Utah crowd booing because they don't know how basketball works. Embiid was fouled by three dudes

Can't wait until this trip out West is over with

This team’s offense is the equivalent of a 7th grade rec league team. They run down the court and just struggle for 20 seconds before jacking up a dumb shot.

The two dad bod’s on the Jazz are really ****ing with me.

I can’t tell Ingles and Bogdanovic apart.

Netos catch was better than any eagles catch this year

Snyder calls a time out to remind his team to just run a simple PnR for a free bucket.

Bout to lock up Gobert

Lol hope Ben comes out tonight and clanks 5 or 6 threes so we can change the narrative from he never shoots to why is he shooting jump shots hehe......

I guess Ben hurt his shoulder taking all those jump shots.......oh......nevermind

And the League's Worst Defender prize goes to...

Ben Simmons has TWO points. SMH

Unless they put together another miracle, it looks like a 2-game losing streak. For a team that was supposed to have this great lineup, they haven't done squat. The defense is awful.

Getting beat in every aspect of this game !

This teams biggest flaw is that Brett Brown’s still the Head Coach.

West coast basketball is exposing the sixers

Ben >>>> Neto but I think it’s reasonable to argue the offense at least runs much smoother with Neto at the reigns

The Jazz are such a well coached team...beautiful ball movement

The Ben injury sucks, but what will suck an equal amount is the middle schoolers who are going to make various posts about what they think happened

Our defense is terrible. Our offense is terrible. That's not a good combo. Jazz just run PnR and it works. We just kind of pass the ball around for a while then take a bad shot. Why?

Gobert with some illegal screens, can’t be moving and screening the same time refs

That flop by Embiid was a work of art...seriously I’m not even criticizing him

Haha, I think the NBA made a deal with Rudy gobert. He's never going to get selected to an NBA All-Star game, but he'll only be called for one out of every six moving screens.

Horford cold as a ****ing ice cube

Truly embarrassing. The Jazz earned this one big time. Can't believe how lackadaisical we were.

Neto has been awesome on Mitchell. Very interested to see that going forward. I can see him getting on the floor against small guards in thr playoffs

I am pretty sure Bojan and Joe Ingles are the same person

Gotta find a way to stop that Bogdanovic pick and roll

They run the same play every possession and we still can’t figure it out

Every time down the court we need to just throw the ball off a defender. That way we can run the offense through in bounds plays.

Our offense is the worst thing I’ve ever seen. And I frequented watchpeopledie

Donovan Mitchell, who has had a great game, has been outplayed by the DadBods

That’s pathetic lol what are we doing

17 points in a quarter is ****ing pathetic.

Wow ingles literally just bitched his way to a foul

I hate Jo Ingles. And I'm Australian.

what exactly does this team practice...? it can't be defensive schemes, it can't be offensive plays, ?????

The way the Jazz just moved the ball isnt even a possibility with us because Ben is parked in the ****ing lane

Ben’s got hella ice on that shoulder I am concern

God this Jazz offense is so bland and I hate that its working.

We’re getting slaughtered on these pick and rolls they literally run it every time

Utah cannot ****ing miss wtf

Wierd White Australians are our kryptonite

did raul piss in the ref's cheerios?

Gobert is causing embiid a lot of trouble tonight.

Rudy Gobert is a human octopus. He’s got ****ing tentacle arms.

Joe Ingles looks like Roland Schitt Fromm Schitts Creek

My favorite part is how no one even pretended to give a **** on that last offensive possession, everyone just jogging down the floor

Gotta respect Mitchell’s hustle

Dude goes after EVERY single board, I want our guys to play with that fire

we're getting FRICCIN JINGLED

Conley chooses this as his 1 in 5 games to be decent

I really thought after Phoenix, we were gonna be on a mission to whoop the Jazz tonight and show that this team is ready to be elite and one of the most dominant teams in the league..and instead we get...this.

Ingles looks like tobi from the office, and now i understand Michael Scotts hatred for him

Damn you Jinglin’ Joe.

I said earlier we’d get Jingled once or twice tonight. Welp.....

**** Joe Ingles Toby Flenderson lookin ***

i like ingles one of those oddball guys id root super hard for if he was on our team

tobias harris is so not clutch it’s embarrassing

I have a feeling Ingles is gonna start some **** tonight. He’s always a major douche.

he really is. and for some reason he’s praised around the league. he’s a huge prick

Jazz have had insane finishing

DadBod’s have 23 on 10/14

Good lord lol how does this keep happening

that jingles/gobert pnr is pretty great

Have we ever double teamed a hot player? Just curious

We got frickin jingled

jazz can get a bucket whenever they want

Ingles can’t be bothered to shave his neck when he’s gonna be on TV. I wish I had that kind of not giving a ****.

If I got beaten by Joe ingles and Bojan at anything I’m pretty sure I’d end it all

Have some shame boys Jesus Christ this was more embarrassing than the Suns game and they’re the ****ing Suns

THEY JUST DROP CONFETTI?!?!!

I’m actually embarrassed that we let 2 balding white guys beat us

utah is out-toughing us. **** is. pissing me off.

For the first time I think Gobert has outplayed Embiid

Gobert is a filthy, filthy dog.

Jesus I thought Jeff Green was in a casket 6 feet under at this point

Neto really hustling, gotta respect it

gobert is playing damn well gotta give him credit

How in the hell are we getting destroyed on boards

utah is better than milwaukee

Driving towards Gobert and attempting a layup isn't going to help Matisse.

Jazz outrebounding Sixers 36-23 (including 9-4 on offensive rebounds).
Jazz shooting 7-13 on 3pt shots vs Sixers 7-20.
Turnovers about equal.

This is not the way the Sixers normally lose games.

Only got to watch these last 5 minutes and already want to gouge my eyes out

Ingles has the rec league game mastered

Ingles looks like someone needs to put a garlic necklace on.

A guard like Mitchell with Embiid would be unstoppable, it’s overreaction but Ben does not look like he fits in this offense whatsoever. Anyone with his size and he’s shut down

Gotta be honest I love Joe Ingles man

jazz are legit

Full ligament healing of the AC joint takes 6 weeks according to google :(

We score 2 baskets in a row they call timeout, sometimes they score like 11 baskets and we don't..

Utah's defense is way more superior than ours

It's embarrassing how the Jazz are totally outworking and outhustling the 76ers. The PHI players are basically just standing around watching

Jingles is a fun player to watch.

Omg why take a mid range jumper at the end. You needed a three to have a chance.dumb stuff

GOOD LOSS ONLY BY 2 WE NEED TO LEARN FROM THESE GAMES WE CANT WIN THEM ALL LET THEM GEL TOGETHER BEFORE JUDGING THEM WE ARE 7 GAMES INTO THE SEASON I PREDICTED A 55-60 WIN SEASON WHICH IS HIGHLY POSSIBLE !!!!

7 games in and everyone acting all emotional. Relax. Its so early

Sixers would be unbeatable with a real coach, 19 turnovers a game, no situational awareness, embiid still spending 3/4's of the game at the 3 point line, Ben still not attempting jumpers, this is a coaching problem, not a talent problem, different faces same basketball Brett browns a bum, get a real coach, should've did it when Brad Stevens embarrassed us in the playoffs 2 years ago brown was exposed then and has learned nothing since

The check-engine light is on with the offense.. There's no point having a great defense if you can't make them pay on the other side.

I'll keep repeating... perimeter D is awful

This team was supposed to be built to go out west and win.

Does this mean I'll be able to afford a ticket to a Sixers game again?

I know Ben was out most of the game but I really don’t see this team going to the finals.

Sad!

Tough loss. Embiid looked tired. That 4th reminded me a lot of last years team.

Jojo needs some steroids or something he was acting like the court was the way to his fridge at 3 am

A sack of potatoes would have been more productive than Al Horford this game

Bad performance by the sixers top players . Harris / horford awful tonight . Embiid one FG in 2nd half . It’s early but this team can’t shoot . We need a 3 point shooter at trade deadline . Hopefully Simmons will be back soon and he actually starts being aggressive . Anyway 5-2 so hopefully sixers wake up

Proud of them for fighting but can't continue to keep playing from behind.

Nice push at the end to be ruined by stupid mistakes. No need for so much negativity yet. Goes to show how crucial Ben is to this offense.

Man do they look lost, not sure how we were even in this at the end

This is still a good game. C'mon man, accept the L. They can't win it all.

Season is over

The Sixers are still the best in the East. They will rebound from these last 2.

Joel walking around like the walking dead

This team is Greatly flawed

FINAL STATS HORFORD / EMBIID / HARRIS 12 FOR 41. Nough said on tonight

Imagine being a Philly fan

This team is winning purely on Talent. Between the end of the Hawks game and this game it is clear there is a subpar coaching issue that is glaringly obvious. Tell your players to switch on pick-and-rolls and you win the game. Put your players in position to score easy buckets.

Might have been the poorest of shot selections I’ve seen This year! Can we try Driving in the paint? This team was not designed for the 3pt game at all. Sorry, this team frustrates me but I love y’all. On to Denver.

horford only scores when we dont need it...

Josh Richardson is ***.

Neto was by far the best bench player tonight.

tank for ben simmons

Why do I expect things to be different every year. WHY?

4-14 for JoJo...wtf dude, after sitting out 2 games you would think you would show up

HORRID loss, such bad basketball

Hello darkness my old friend

It’s my fault for betting on the Sixers. Fitna puke, my bad guys

It ****ing is if you are considering yourself a title contender. I know Jazz defense was good but we looked like the Knicks out there. And you would expect an elite defense hold the Jazz (one of the worst offensive team in the league) more than 106.

Man oh man Lakers and Clippers (with Kawhi) are looking miles better than us

Terrible game plan to end the game...

I'M HERE TO OVERREACT

We let 2 accountants score a combined 31 efficient points on us

Embarrassing

Reminder that the Jazz are a really good team and we were playing without Ben Simmons. Losses happen. We aren’t going to win 70 games or anything crazy like that. On to the next one

****...Only game 7, but man. That third quarter....

Did not go under the screen even once out of 200 pick and rolls, way too easy for them

Why not at least give Trey Burke some burn tonight? Ben is hurt and Jrich at backup PG has not been working very well. We need to use our lineups to their full extent and experiment - its the regular season!

With talent like this, idk what the **** thd sixers are doing to lose. it's really frustruating and i hope we don't have a losing streak like the celtics did last season

Everything about this game was executed like dog ****. We didn't box out for ****, we kept passing up wide open looks to force feed **** into Horford when he was struggling, lazy passes, slow/non rotations, and even that last play was executed about as poorly as possible. Obviously just an off night, but the urgency just wasn't there at all.

just make neto the starter guys. we don't need ben guys.

5-17 from Embiid, 3-14 for Horford. Won’t win many games if they’re shooting like that regardless.

My two main questions are:

1. What is offense?

2. What is defense?

Neto played fine. Burke is a chucker that doesn’t initiate the offense that well. I’m pro Burke too, but wait for Neto to have an atrocious game to make this comment.

I don't care what the box score and +/- say Jo looked horrible tonight. Walking up and down the court, terrible body language, no intensity.

Post game grades:

Embiid: C+: Got Gobert fouled out which was great, but forced it too much. I wish he would just back down in the post more, and cut out the finese stuff.

Horford: D-: Did not look too good at all, missed some easy shots around the rim

J-Rich: A-: Actually looked pretty good on offense, but made some big mistakes in clutch time.

Tobias: C-: Forced it too much from mid-range, needs to be willing to shoot threes more. Heated up in the fourth, but it wasn't enough, needs to stop making bad defensive rotations

Mike Scott: B: Hit his open shots, but made one pretty bad turnover which stopped us from getting back into the game

Thybulle: D-: Looked rough offensively, needs to do a better job not fouling.

Ennis: C: Played solid, didn't make any big plays, didn't screw anything up

Neto: A-: Looked good running the offense, made some bad turnovers though, needs to be more willing to shoot the three when he gets the pick

Kork: B-: Shot alright, but got abused on defense a little too much

Rough loss, but it was winnable, even without Simmons. 538 and betting sities projected us to lose the game anyways. Let's win in Denver hopefully.

Stupid stupid stupid. Stupid loss lost in a stupid way.

Really hope Ben was ok. Y’all can talk **** and criticize his offense all you want, but that defense of his is a big reason we’re able to shut people down. Horford was a complete no show today. I’m mad in the moment but I need to remember he was arguably our best player the stretch before this. Bench was whatever. Thybulle had another stinker, Scott was whatever. Neto was fine, even held his own on defense for a bit, but just made some bad decisions. Also can’t buy a call.

I love Embiid. I really REALLY do. But he lacked a lot of intensity at times. The fact that a guy can put up points with him while legit saying that is crazy, but it’s still true. His BBIQ in the clutch is also dodgy at best. As for Tobias, to be honest I don’t care if he doesn’t show up for 3 quarters if he tries to take over the 4th like he did here. We need that. Really pleased overall with his play today.

Richardson just... annoys me. I know I’m being unreasonable, but he really frustrates me. He’ll do stuff like shoot lights out like he did tonight, but then do some really dumb **** like slow up on the fast break or that throw away under the basket. What the **** was he thinking to not just chuck the 3 up there? I can’t tell if he’s over or under thinking and either way it’s getting crazy. As I said, I know I’m being unreasonably probably so just bear with it.

I expect Ben to at least miss the Denver game. Hopefully he’ll be ready to play at home but it should be an easier stretch. If he needs rest, let him have it. I’m concerned about the team right now, but if they can win in Denver I’ll feel a little better. Just please actually show up and look like you care from beginning to end. OTTNO TTP.

Embiid looked like he didn’t give a single **** on defense at multiple times tonight and throughout the year so far

People in here make it seem like Embiid literally took a **** on the court or something.

He put 27pts on 16shots at the end of the day with 17rebs, 3 asts, and 2 blocks.

The Jazz are the best defensive team in the NBA with the 2 time reigning DPOY.

Al Horford and Tobias gets paid way too much money to throw up complete duds like they did tonight. They combined did next to nothing until Tobias went on a run himself in the 4th.

The Jazz are a good team, and we struggled to create offense against them. It's fine, all of our games are gonna be ugly, especially when the 3s aren't falling.

The annoying thing is Embiid coming in with the "I gotta get my shots up" mentality. He needs to shoot half the shots and make the same amount.

We lost by 2 to the title contending top defense healthy Jazz team IN Utah (most similar altitude/home court advantage to Denver) with one of our all stars hurt, during a brutal road road trip against a Jazz team who would've dropped to 4-4 if they had lost which would've put them on the outside of the playoffs looking in in the western conference. I'm sure Gobert and the Jazz also had something to prove defensively as they have been the best defense with the DPOY the last 2years who probably take all of the analysts takes about 76ers defense this year and Joel's DPOY aspirations as extra motivation. Hopefully we can get a win in Denver, but I feel like people forget just how tough it is to play in the altitude in both Utah and Denver over the course of a full game, we'll figure it all out in time

Joe Ingles looks like Roland Schitt Fromm Schitts Creek
Ah, yes. This is a good one!

344208.jpg

A guard like Mitchell with Embiid would be unstoppable, it’s overreaction but Ben does not look like he fits in this offense whatsoever. Anyone with his size and he’s shut down

@Jazz better get over there and correct this guy. Maybe JazzAvenues can give you the link to the board, if you’re not already a regular.

There were just a freaking lot of quotes to go through. Perhaps the most ever. But the free hours I put in late at night are all worth it when I get the love and thanks from @Rubashov !

unlike Rubabitch i thought you were extremely prompt today ! I commend your sterling work sir !!!

I particularly enjoyed the "I'M HERE FOR THE OVERREACTION"

Great great quotes. Pretty funny fans. Finally got a game that forced the opponents fans into jingles obsession.
When Joe has a great game and the jazz win (pretty much always go together) that's when the quotes reach their full potential.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Vivint.SmartHome Arena is an abysmal name for a stadium

This