JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
https://www.facebook.com/DenverNuggets/

http://nuggets.proboards.com/thread/17461/game-59-jazz-nuggets-09

https://www.denverstiffs.com/2019/2...arris-beasley-barton-millsap-plumlee#comments

https://www.denverstiffs.com/2019/2...nuggets-drop-a-close-one-to-the-jazz#comments

Jazz had a tough game last night. The Warriors lost to resurgent Wade.

Time to make a statement and blow the Jazz out.

I can smell that No 1 seed.

Hope the Jazz checked into the Heartbreak Hotel.

Easy w, blow out

We got that 1st seed!!

We should probably win since Utah doesn’t allow the artistic expression of those who play jazz music

Who owe the Jazz an *** whooping

Time to spank these Jazzy bois.

too many midrangers so far this game, utah has done a good job keeping us out of the paint and off the 3 pt line

Joe Ingles looks like a 40 year old PE teacher. Yet he always mobs on the nugs..

Off to a poor start, imo. We're scoring off of midrange jumpers, and Jokic is getting his *** eaten underneath our rim, although he's gotten lucky so far.

Joe Ingles looks like someone you meet at a barbeque

lol Utah thinks they’re hot **** right now. This is the worst half of basketball we’ve ever played.

That what possibly the worst quarter I’ve seen from Denver this season

By far. The Jazz aren't this good

Ingles is such a fantastic player

I ****ing hate the Jazz

Also have to remember that there are 3 Jazz sitting out tonight and the Nuggs are at full strength. I honestly think the Jazz will fade as this game goes on. The Nuggs have to lock it down though, they just seem to lack focus right now.

Give credit to Utah, they're owning the team right now. Jokic looks tired, everyone else just looks confused and out of focus.

Someone needs to put an elbow to Ingles teeth

Fu*k I didn't expect this struggle

They really just got beat by the same pick and roll play 3x in a row smh

Anyone who wants Utah in the first round is a moron. They match up so well against us.

I have no issue with a physical game, but these refs allow for physical play only from 1 team and its ****ing ********

Favors should have 4 fouls on the last 4 possessions. 2 offensive and 2 defensive but he winds up with zero. Wow.

A FOUL CALLED ON UTAH

UNREAL

See Gobert hook jokic’s arm on the tip-off? Freaking garbage

Jingles talkin so much trash..he's having a good game

Gobert is absolutely destroying Joker

Quin. Snyder looks like a ****ing Sith lord

Kyle Korver can do one ****ing thing and we let him do it without challenge

Jazz struggling to inbound? Clock problem, ofc. If Nuggets steal the ball, please make sure to review the play

I guess we faced a playoff-level defense for once. This could foreshadow our issues this postseason.

Gobert is freaking incredible.

Gobert just punked Jokic tonight.

That Korver 3 is something I keep stressing and it's super annoying. Sometimes you have to concede a 2 point basket. You don't leave Korver who has been hot all night to try and contest a Favors shot in the paint.

Isaiah Thomas is straight ***.

I'm hanging my hat on hoping the Jazz can't maintain this level of energy through the entire game.

Jazz are playing good D I must say

Has Joe Ingles every played a basketball action without talking **** lmaaooo

How many times are they gonna show Ingles ****ing smiling

I like how ingles thinks he’s actually good

Don't ****ing help off Korver!

Cut it to 5 and they go on a 13-0 run. ****ING REALLY?

**** off Mitchell. This dude is always lights out against us. I see him bricking shots every time in the clutch against other teams

out-husteld..out-shot...out everything...props to the Jazz. i was worried about them pregame, especially being down a few players, i knew they'd bring it.

The Jazz have purchased prime real estate in Joker's head. He looks like a totally different player if you didn't know who he was.

60 year old Korver is giving us 22 points

See like what do people want Jokic to do there? Gobert is an incredible defender. You try to force shots and that's what happens.

How does the defense manage to leave Korver, who's one of the most dangerous 3pt shooters in the game, alone on so many occasions?

Just leave Korver over there by himself. Seems harmless.

Just leave Kyle Korver open. He'll miss eventually right? Right!?!?

Who's this Korver fella? Might want to stay on him when he's standing at the 3 point line. Just a thought

Gobert is a back to back NBA All-Defense and he’s gonna make it a 3-peat this season.

We’re getting bodied by a dude who looks like he should be playing at the y

I can't believe we are losing to this sorry *** team. I'm sorry the Jazz aren't good and will get bounced in the 1st round.

We might as well roll the ball to them at the top of the key every time we get it

goddamn thabo sefalosha looks good

So pissed right now. Getting blown out by the Jazz at home has got to be a top 5 most infuriating thing.

Ingles is a strong left handed player. For some reason they are covering only his left, basically giving one of the slowest footed players in the nba an open lane to the basket. Maybe guard the guy straight up and if he goes left, he goes left.

Spider Mitchell is a thing?

Damn you Korver!!!

Grayson Allen looks like one of those CPR dummies

Utah is going to start feeling the back to back in the 4th.

Denver should never ever ever ever make a trade with the jazz again I don’t even care that we gave up gobert and Mitchell I just care that they consistently kill us

Korver does ONE ****ING THING!

Destroyed by Korver and Sefolosha. As we all predicted

I hope the players hate these bastards as much as we do

Okay, Mitchell. We see you.

DM is a bad dude.

Nice shot by Mitchell. I ain’t even mad. We showed some heart in a game we didn’t look into at all.

Mitchell is a monster. I can’t even be mad, that’s just pure greatness.

When Mitchell took that shot I was thrilled. Shame it went in.

Guard the f**k*ing midget

It's just mind-blowing that Mitchell is always inefficient except when he plays us. It's ridiculous.

letting the Jazz torch us from beyond the arc has been a recurring theme this season and we seem incapable of adjusting. that's concerning.

Gobert with his “message game” against Jokic. Don’t forget he felt snubbed for being left off ASG roster. He played mad and to make a point.

I don’t wanna face Utah in the first round. Gotta keep that 2 seed.

clutch shot after clutch shot

Gobert sent that **** DAMN

lol Gobert playing out of his mind

Thats clean unfortunately

This is what Gobert does

Jump ball because the refs ****ed up the call. Great.

That ****ing australian smirk will keep me awake. He is just awful.

I miss Players Only. I’d rather listen to Candace Parker over Reggie Miller trying to make it seem like Ingles is having a MJ flu game...

That Mitchell trade is going to annoy me for a decade or more. Trey f'in Lyles

This isn’t a hindsight thing like so many apologists try to claim too. I was thrilled when Mitchell fell to to Denver and devastated when the pick was traded.

This is going to haunt the entire Jokic-era of Nuggets basketball.

Gobert is monster but he was flopping like a bitch. So softly off fouls, like ****ing train hitting him

Quin Snyder looks like the bad cop from Terminator 2. But instead of chasing down John Conner throughout the movie, he found the area they had been keeping the confiscated meth and life hit him hard.

Gobert is a ****ing beast on defense

Ingles is actually a good player wow

Gobert has ****ing destroyed Jokic tonight, in every facet

Why does Utah even have a team when Seattle doesn’t tho

I mean Utah’s fan consistently show support? That’s more than could be said about Denver fans only think they consistently support are the broncos

lmao enjoy the hayward commercial jazz fans

Joe Ingles looks like a disturbed genius character in a Weinstein brothers movie circa 1990’s. He’s poetry in motion at one very specific thing and highly imperfect at everything else in his life.

Derrick ****ing Favors is protecting the rim right now.

Damn. Korvers shot is so nice. Wtf

STOP LEAVING KYLE KORVER

Ingles destroying the humble Nuggets

What’s up with the bench my god IT has been straight trash. Get that turnover machine out of here.

Nuggets looking like they were paid to throw the game

Getting stomped, at home, with Utah in the second of a back-back.

lol thomas.... leave him on the bench. he can't even put a lay-up in

This is what's going to kill us in the playoffs we can not go into a series a shoot like this. They have no rythem tonight and no one is stroking fro. Downtown we really need a of who can shoot lights out from the arc

Everytime we play on national TV we lay an egg cmon nuggets number 1 in the west we cant blow it

Worst game i've seen Denver play all year. Pathetic.

Better come out and play basketball in the 2nd half, oh did I mention I’d rather loose to any other team in the NBA then the Jazz!

Kyle Korver can suck my nuts. I hate role-players that contributed nothing but a single aspect of the game to their team.

What the actual hell are we all witnessing?! Utter trash.

Man the Jazz always gives these guys problems. This game would be awesome not to drop given the warriors lost again

Pathetic officiating! So inconsistent. Utah sucks.

After watching the 2nd quarter I’ve come to the conclusion that the nuggets are throwing this game and it’s fixed. Absolutely disgraceful. Get off my tv. Just standing around watching on defense now and coach is in on it! No way should they be losing this game with the home and rest advantage. This right here is what’s bad about the nba.

Better hope we don't get Utah in the first round. Might be done in 5 games.

One bad quarter did them in tonight. Time to realize Isiah Thomas is washed up and isnt the player he once was and to stop giving him minutes. The lead ballooned twice while he was in.

15 points. 10 turnovers. Ask cheerleaders to play. We can watch something at least.

Just wait till 2nd half. I have confidence nuggets will wear the Jazz down. Biggs have played like garbage and can get this lead under 10.

The second unit... clank.

OMG it's the Ingles show

Y'all can talk all you want about Barton but hes really the only dude who gave us energy when we needed him, without him its a blow out, i know a L is L but still.

The Jazz have got to stop wearing whatever the hell they wore tonight. That is all I have

The refs took care of Joker early and often. Calls inconsistent all night. Bottom line, the NUGS played arguably their worst game of the year and the Jazz only up by 5 towards the end. Too bad to miss this opportunity to be #1 all alone.

I guess we didn't know Kyle Korver was an above average 3 pt shooter.
What a joke...

Brutal game to watch, effort wasn’t there, playing a team on a back to back, no three point defense, too many second chance points, horrible officiating. Wasn’t our night, now we have to make up for it.

We had no business winning that game. Completely outplayed tonight. It happens. Learn and move on.

Isiah Thomas gotta go. Lol dude killed the nuggets tonight.

Korver decided the match.

Jazz is fun to watch but Nuggets need to not let them get in their head.

Gobert and Favors took Joker out of his game.

37 points in 1st half???? Seriously??? Let's get it together.

Gobert ****ed joker

Well, you can't win them all....
….but still, on the home court, playing a team who is on the back end of a b2b…..this one stings.

The most frustating thing about leaving Korver open
Is that he’s not some unknown player who no one scouts. He’s been shooting 3s in the NBA for 15 years, our players probably played him on video-games and should know better.

Kudos to utah. They had 3 players out. Were on the second night of a back to back and they kicked our asses.

Mitchell haters need to just stop, two games in a row he has killed us in the clutch
Jokic needs to be better than that against Gobert but the refs were letting Rudy get away with a LOT
- I think it’s safe to say that Barton and Murray are healthy. Next up Gary.
- IT was awful and started that Utah run in the 2nd with bad shots and turnovers. If this continues, bench him.
- Glad the guys refused to give up
- The officiating bordered on rigged. I can think of 3 separate fouls that went uncalled during Nugget runs (Plumlee dunk, Murray drive, IT pushed in the back) + the IT blocking foul that should have been a charge + the goal tend that cost us possession and effectively ended the game. In the end, we are still safely the two seed, but I worry about the officiating come playoff time

I was just thinking the other day, reading the playoff wishlist to santa, just not Utah. A wicked playoff team from the lower end of the table that should be avoided in R1.

**** Korver for being an annoying one-trick pony… why the **** can we never seem to defend spot up shooters like him?

Utah came into town and stole our lunch money

We are going to lose some games, no big deal. We played poorly.

Joker had his worst game of the season, as he does though I am sure he will come back even harder next time he goes up against Gobert.

Mitchell owned the Stiffs tonight, kid is a good player.

Biggest positive for me, the Utah we saw tonight is most likely the same Utah we will face in the playoffs if we match up again. Us on the other hand, have a lot more improvement in us.

Sheesh a lot of complaining by the fans on the refs. I didn't watch the game, were the calls/non calls that bad?

Quin Snyder looks like the bad cop from Terminator 2. But instead of chasing down John Conner throughout the movie, he found the area they had been keeping the confiscated meth and life hit him hard.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Sheesh a lot of complaining by the fans on the refs. I didn't watch the game, were the calls/non calls that bad?
There were some odd calls, and they came in strings, especially in the 4th quarter. Jokic's 5th foul (near the end of Q3) was an offensive foul driving on Rudy that was a close call, depending on the camera angle, although I think it was the right call. In the last few minutes, there was a blocking foul on ?Morris that could have gone the other way, followed closely by a blocking call where the defender's heels were clearly in the restricted area. There was Gobert's block on Jokic that was called goal-tending, but reviewed and reversed, that led to a jump ball that Rudy won. Nuggets fans were convinced they would have gotten the ball off the block, although it's hard to tell because everyone stopped when the whistle blew. Then there was the inbounds play after a Nuggets basket with maybe 11 seconds left in the game where the clock started before the Jazz inbounded the ball, the Jazz were having some trouble inbounding the ball, and the ref blew the whistle to correct the clock before they got the ball inbounded (only about 2 seconds had elapsed on the clock). But that's on the Nuggets' clock person.

My favorites:
Spider Mitchell is a thing?

Joe Ingles looks like a disturbed genius character in a Weinstein brothers movie circa 1990’s. He’s poetry in motion at one very specific thing and highly imperfect at everything else in his life.

There were some odd calls, and they came in strings, especially in the 4th quarter. Jokic's 5th foul (near the end of Q3) was an offensive foul driving on Rudy that was a close call, depending on the camera angle, although I think it was the right call. In the last few minutes, there was a blocking foul on ?Morris that could have gone the other way, followed closely by a blocking call where the defender's heels were clearly in the restricted area. There was Gobert's block on Jokic that was called goal-tending, but reviewed and reversed, that led to a jump ball that Rudy won. Nuggets fans were convinced they would have gotten the ball off the block, although it's hard to tell because everyone stopped when the whistle blew. Then there was the inbounds play after a Nuggets basket with maybe 11 seconds left in the game where the clock started before the Jazz inbounded the ball, the Jazz were having some trouble inbounding the ball, and the ref blew the whistle to correct the clock before they got the ball inbounded (only about 2 seconds had elapsed on the clock). But that's on the Nuggets' clock person.

Insightful analysis! They should pay you a million dollars and put you on TV