Quotes from the Suns' forums-"Ingles 24 points on 11 shots. Crappy vagrant."

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
https://www.facebook.com/suns/

https://www.brightsideofthesun.com/...oenix-suns-one-more-chance-utah-jazz#comments

https://www.brightsideofthesun.com/...o-ensure-a-20-point-margin-over-suns#comments

https://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2019/4/3/18292848/open-thread-phoenix-suns-vs-utah-jazz#comments

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1823146

https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/jazz-suns-4-3-19.302760/

I don't see how we can possibly win tonight

I hate how they get to have a team that is even worthy of cheering, let alone being obnoxious.
Here I am, sitting around hoping Bender gets 7 points tonight.

Feels like game against Utah this season has been a 20 pt blowout. I’m sure Ayton’s happy he doesn’t have to suit up for this one against Gobert.

We have been destroyed by Utah this year and I would love to see us finally break through against them.

Jimmer is the one player who puts up more shots than Booker. In fact, only Harden probably bests Jimmer in putting shots up in the entire NBA.

"Quin Snyder better be ready. Jimmer's coming. I'm serious. He's going to play more."
Thank you Igor!

I know I'm wasting my breathe but can you beat Utah tonight?

If I am Igor.. ill shut down Booker, Ayton, Jackson.. season is lost. i dont want to see any injuries happen to these guys! Play Jimmer and see if he can be part of PHX long term.

Gobert better be ready to get demolished by Dragan.

Gobert getting away with the 8 second violation

Suns better keep it going before the Jazz decide to wake up

Damn what a start!

Helluva way to start it off with a ten nothing run

Haha **** you Utah

hope we **** these dudes up. maybe knock them down into a matchup against the rockets instead of blazers. thatll get them salty

We making shots boys. Bring the noise.

im back to ******** and hope booker gets 61

**** utah

I feel weird watching our point guard score points

I know we say this every year, but damn the future is bright

I like Neto and was hoping he'd be a target for the Suns but apparently he's best friends with Gobert so they consider him untouchable and given his minimal salary it's understandable why they won't move him.

You know things are going well to start when Bender finishes strong at the rim

Good teams really play down to us and we always play up to them, thats why they always come back at half I think.

Snyder looks like the green goblin

I was thinking the same thing.

Lol what Booker already has 8?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I’m gonna go die later everyone

are you freaking kidding me with this

I am in disbelief wtf universe

fml

I knew this was gonna happen...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Imma ****ing die now

****in goddammit, booker was all we had left to watch

The whole arena lost its breath

Whoa whoa whoa the **** just happened?

We can never have nice things.

This is the first game I’ve been to in six years lol I wanna die fam

Honestly..I dont remember the last time I heard an arena get THAT quiet over an ankle. Not to mention the entire bench coming over.

That's what Booker means to this city

with devin gone, our real starting 5 are all out with injuries

Suicidal thoughts

UPDATE: mild ankle sprain and it looked worse than what it was.

I’ll tell ya man, you could hear a pin drop in that arena.

I'm here. Literally hundreds of people were yelling NOOOOOOO. He was the only bright hope left

Almost 25 years I've rooted for this team, and every season ends in heartbreak and disappointment.

It would be so glorious if we win this game with a bunch of G-Leaguers and rookies.

Really pisses me off how since book is injured in the 1st quarter this is gonna impact his per game averages, this is like the 3rd time this has happened this yr

Jimmer forgot he isn't playing against Chinese people

Jimmer makes my eyes hurt

I hate that ****ing Jimmer Fredette is on our team..
He’s basically Elijah Woods out there.

Jimmer badly beat off the dribble...
by Grayson freakin’ Allen and his "blistering speed"

wow a call against UTAH ???

Ingles is lights out from beyond the arc

it's nice to pretend that Suns would win tonight if Book didnt get hurt.

I get the feeling that Ingles game isn’t gonna age very well
He isn't a 43 year-old?
Uh he's kicking the Suns' ***.

Yes. And given how slow he plays, I can see his level of play falling off a cliff sooner, rather than later.

He’s never been a quick player. He just plays smart and has skills.

I feel like we are back in summer league with this lineup

Ingles 24 points on 11 shots.
Crappy vagrant.

LOL ... Jimmer dribbling the air out the ball before throwing up a brick

the jimmer experiment can end now please

Jimmer wants to shoot, and everyone plays him like he's going to shoot. If the dude went in to possessions looking to pass he could nearly be not hated

I really really dislike jimmer the basketball player and all the bs that comes with it

I'm actually kind of amazed at how bad jimmer is, it's like everything he tries goes wrong

lol One layup and Fredette thinks he's Booker.

**** you grayson go back to tripping people in college

Jimmer is so bad defensively, he wasn’t even screened to fall behind his player

grayson "my dad is a mechanic and i had to sleep next to a muffler" allen is really carving us up

How does Grayson just normally look like a villain

Jimmer still yet to hit a 3 as a sun, Rookie Grayson Allen is 2/2 already this game..

So the active players are Fredette, Okobo, Melton, Daniels, Bridges, Bender, Spalding, Jackson, and Holmes. Oh my god.

Jimmer is obviously still playing for the Jazz.

Grayson still a dick

If the Jazz were real men they would bench Mitchell, Gobert, and Ingles and make this a fair game. But they won't, cowards.

Anyone else depressed as **** watching this

I can already see the headlines:

"Booker held to just 8 points, Mitchell goes for 30 to end the Suns' win streak"

God damn, Utah hasn't set a legal screen this game. Gobert may legitimately be the biggest cry baby, dude shoves in the back every rebound then gets mad when he gets bodied up. Also Utah basically grabs every player and just shoves them on every possession, yet we are the ones getting the offense fouls? How are we even in this?

I feel like the Jazz and their fanbase have to be one of the least likeable in the league. Gobert fouls on every play and Ingles gets away with push offs on his step back all the time.

They think they’re so much better than they are

Gobert sets an illegal screen every damn time

Gobert takes out bridges legs, obvious blocking call on bridges. Eat a dick refs

Holy ****, I can't believe they called a push on Gobert, he only does it on every rebound.

We need that defensive reputation so we can get away with all those questionable plays like Utah does.

According to tonight's stats and basketball reference, Jimmer is 0-8 from three this season.

Damn, we got jingled...

Nice to see Gobert's travels getting called.

Cmon man I thought shooting 3’s was the one thing Jimmer could actually do

Which suns fan ****ed the refs wife Jesus Christ

Is that the first actual jumper Jimmer has made since he got here? Serious question

jimmer is actually hilarious to watch, everything revolves around him and hes so ****. is that him calling plays or bitching at his team?

If I had a say no way gobert dunks that I’m fouling his *** to the floor flagrant me up ref

Jimmers presence just angers me

Jimmer wanted one last brick but Igor told him "NO!"

Thank you!

Idk if gobert has set a legal screen yet today

I'm out.. **** the Jazz and that crack head Joe ingles

I love Joe Ingles as a player but pleeeaaaaseeeee stop murdering us m8

Same boat man, dude needs to save it for the Boomers in August

Jazz players and coach have sincere affection for Igor. They all greeted him after the game.

Are the hoops wider by a foot in China or something?

We’ve scored eleven ****ing points this quarter!!!!

WTF!

Only took having all our starters out for Mitchell to show up with a good game against us

We really are getting blasted by ****ing Grayson Allen, he’s so ****ing garbage

He’s the physical embodiment of the Utah Jazz.

Jimmer really just wanna help the Jazz win so they might sign him

idk why but gobert just pisses me off

Our perimeter defense has been butt cheeks all season

Why is Jimmer off balance every shot he takes

Book was 2 games away from tying TC for most 20pt games in a row for a suns player, now because he is injured he can’t beat that record, load of ****, shouldn’t count against him, also had like 11 or 13 25 pt games in a row, shame that getting injured ****s that **** up, it shouldn’t tbh

Sit Book out. This was the last nail in the coffin for our worst season of all time

I'm still baffled by the fact that this season was somehow worse than last season

Last game at one point Bender missed a 3 and he said "a rare miss for Bender there."

Suns are down, freezing cold

Watch the Suns NOT draft Zion or Morant lmfao

No quality, no heart. Useless trash team.

Only the Suns could jump out to a 10-0 lead and wind up losing by 21...OY!

Only the suns could make Grayson Allen look like Larry Byrd and Neto play them . Niang is killing them ... wow how embarrassing booker or no booker time to break this team up .Inglees hits three threes to end the game .. how does that taste

i been saying for weeks to rest booker but no you keep playing him and now hes sprained his ankle REST BOOKER THE REST OF THE SEASON YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!

Well, we have no starter's left and the season ends how it always was. Bitterly disappointing

One of the worst things about being such a bad team is having to go through all these teams sweeping you! Traditionally losing to lakers or spurs is never fun and we’ll always hate them, but losing all these games to OKC, Utah, Denver, Philly this year really irks me! Hate seeing those ***** *** faces celebrating. Zion gonna feast on all of them next year! Can’t wait

This game was over once Booker got injured but it doesn't help that we got jingled hard.

Weren't we within 4 points in the 4th quarter? Then the final score is L by 21? I honestly can't tell if we're purposely tanking or just that bad.

Seriously

I’ve never seen a team where his entire starting lineup is injured.

Woow.

i dislike the Jazz because they're pricks, their fans are, some of their players are and Snyder can be at times.

I even want to like them at times but when Synder runs up the score on us 4 times it just makes me dislike them so much. Seriously he is supposed to be friends with Igor yet, he stopped Booker getting 60 by intentionally fouling(thought it was ironic cause we intentionally fouled to get Book 70 against Boston) and he had his starters in late in the 4th up by 20.

Snyder is becoming unlikable for me, don’t know why he would be so much of a *** to his friend Igor by trying to embarass 4 times in a row(maybe he just wants Igor fired so he can come back to Utah).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ingles 24 points on 11 shots.
Crappy vagrant.

If the Jazz were real men they would bench Mitchell, Gobert, and Ingles and make this a fair game. But they won't, cowards.

i dislike the Jazz because they're pricks, their fans are, some of their players are and Snyder can be at times.
I even want to like them at times but when Synder runs up the score on us 4 times it just makes me dislike them so much. Seriously he is supposed to be friends with Igor yet, he stopped Booker getting 60 by intentionally fouling(thought it was ironic cause we intentionally fouled to get Book 70 against Boston) and he had his starters in late in the 4th up by 20.

Snyder is becoming unlikable for me, don’t know why he would be so much of a *** to his friend Igor by trying to embarass 4 times in a row(maybe he just wants Igor fired so he can come back to Utah).

Ahhh the highlights, seriously reading this i got a horn, mostly because of the way they were so full of optimism, like a punter who things he's got away with groping a stripper, until he sees the huge bouncer that is about to crush him like a coke can. Then the terrible, sad, reality of what is going to happen, has happened and how pathetic their lives are kicks in. All that is left is defeat and pain. Oh the sadness! Its delicious, better than the tandoori chicken i just had for dinner and man that was some ****ing good chicken.

Lol, when a team and fan base are so irrelevant you don’t even think about them and suddenly find out they detest you. Hahahaha

Salty, pathetic fans, players and FO. Igor is the only thing worth anything and he came from us.

Have fun blowing the draft again.

grayson "my dad is a mechanic and i had to sleep next to a muffler" allen is really carving us up

Holy **** that is ****ing perfect. Grayson Allen is the blue-collar Ted Cruz with an alcoholic father and overprotective mother who works part-time at Joann's Crafts. He shares a bed with his sister and they eat generic-brand rice puffs and drink frozen orange juice for breakfast before he takes his sister to the bus stop and makes sure her dress isn't too wrinkled and the other boys don't make fun of her. When they do, he pulls out his pocket knife and challenges them to a fight, thinks he's got the jump on one of them, but gets pummeled from behind by the other kids and gets stomped. On his walk back home in the late afternoon, jeans are ripped, shirt is dirty and spotted from a nosebleed, he comes across a discarded DVD of The Foot-Fist Way and brings it home to watch on the family's computer as he heats up a microwave burrito with sprinkles of orange cheese on top. He brings his plate in front of the computer, presses play on Windows Media Player, and the disc whirs to life, opening up the menu for the movie. He selects "Begin Movie," and his little sister pushes a bar stool behind him to watch over his shoulder. As the movie begins to unfold, Grayson cracks a tiny smile, then winces -- the fat lip is pulsing with pain from the paneling he got from the boys earlier. As he watches, he learns the secret to self-defense is the low blow. Nut punches, leg trips, even a good goosing; all these tricks he will add to his repertoire and defeat those nasty boys once and for all.

grayson.jpg

Jimmer wants to shoot, and everyone plays him like he's going to shoot. If the dude went in to possessions looking to pass he could nearly be not hated

Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So the active players are Fredette, Okobo, Melton, Daniels, Bridges, Bender, Spalding, Jackson, and Holmes. Oh my god.

I mean damn. Only dudes I ever even heard of are bridges, jimmer, bender, and Jackson.

Holy **** that is ****ing perfect. Grayson Allen is the blue-collar Ted Cruz with an alcoholic father and overprotective mother who works part-time at Joann's Crafts. He shares a bed with his sister and they eat generic-brand rice puffs and drink frozen orange juice for breakfast before he takes his sister to the bus stop and makes sure her dress isn't too wrinkled and the other boys don't make fun of her. When they do, he pulls out his pocket knife and challenges them to a fight, thinks he's got the jump on one of them, but gets pummeled from behind by the other kids and gets stomped. On his walk back home in the late afternoon, jeans are ripped, shirt is dirty and spotted from a nosebleed, he comes across a discarded DVD of The Foot-Fist Way and brings it home to watch on the family's computer as he heats up a microwave burrito with sprinkles of orange cheese on top. He brings his plate in front of the computer, presses play on Windows Media Player, and the disc whirs to life, opening up the menu for the movie. He selects "Begin Movie," and his little sister pushes a bar stool behind him to watch over his shoulder. As the movie begins to unfold, Grayson cracks a tiny smile, then winces -- the fat lip is pulsing with pain from the paneling he got from the boys earlier. As he watches, he learns the secret to self-defense is the low blow. Nut punches, leg trips, even a good goosing; all these tricks he will add to his repertoire and defeat those nasty boys once and for all.

grayson.jpg
Holy **** wtf lolz. Well. Done.

#kobrakai

I didn't watch this game, but didn't the Suns put Booker back in the game towards the very end so that he COULD go for 60?
If that is the case then it's just as much of a dick move to try and get Booker 60 points as it was to foul so he couldn't ge the basket.

grayson.jpg
Holy ****. Post of the year.

Wow, again... the suns fans forget that the team playing against the Jazz was in fact the Suns. Holy hell, such a crybaby fan base