Quotes from the Thunder forums

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Note from JazzAvenues: These games are the worst to try and get quotes from. We were behind most of the game so they are not agonizing over our play or any players. They played about as well as they could so they were all enthusiastic about the future.

It was a good game and better than I really anticipated. Hopefully with each game they all get better and better. But all in all, I thought they played well but let Utah catch up in the 4th quarter

This team has vastly exceeded my expectations so far. I'm not sure if they can keep it up throughout a 72 game span, but so far, so good.

Damn it, we lost. But that was a great game. We got the shot we wanted at the end. It just didn't go in. Great showing for Shai and I am super impressed with Dort. The team has a bright future.

What a performance from Dort on both ends. If he can perform only half as well he did offensively tonight on a regular basis, we might have a very good player on our hands.

Gobert is a ****ing monster, not only defensively, but his screens were hellish for our guards to work through.

Lu Dort earned that player of the game honors. He was absolutely everywhere in every aspect. Locking up Mitchell (until his inevitable fourth quarter carryjob), helping off of him at right times, his usual greatness. But his offensive game?! Looking confident shooting right out of the gate, making tough layups, always hustling. I love this man, he makes my heart flutter.

Speaking of someone who was active the whole game, George Hill is just such a good NBA player. Solid defensively, solid shooting, handle the ball and run the offense. Excellent showing again.

Gotta admit, I thought Hill was washed a couple years back. Still sad it didn't work out with him and the Jazz.

His first few games for us were awesome. Had high hopes. Played a lot of good games for us before the toe.

Gotta admit, I thought Hill was washed a couple years back. Still sad it didn't work out with him and the Jazz.
He’s good... I think Milwaukee will
miss him.

Note from JazzAvenues: These games are the worst to try and get quotes from. We were behind most of the game so they are not agonizing over our play or any players. They played about as well as they could so they were all enthusiastic about the future.

It was a good game and better than I really anticipated. Hopefully with each game they all get better and better. But all in all, I thought they played well but let Utah catch up in the 4th quarter

This team has vastly exceeded my expectations so far. I'm not sure if they can keep it up throughout a 72 game span, but so far, so good.

Damn it, we lost. But that was a great game. We got the shot we wanted at the end. It just didn't go in. Great showing for Shai and I am super impressed with Dort. The team has a bright future.

What a performance from Dort on both ends. If he can perform only half as well he did offensively tonight on a regular basis, we might have a very good player on our hands.

Gobert is a ****ing monster, not only defensively, but his screens were hellish for our guards to work through.

Lu Dort earned that player of the game honors. He was absolutely everywhere in every aspect. Locking up Mitchell (until his inevitable fourth quarter carryjob), helping off of him at right times, his usual greatness. But his offensive game?! Looking confident shooting right out of the gate, making tough layups, always hustling. I love this man, he makes my heart flutter.

Speaking of someone who was active the whole game, George Hill is just such a good NBA player. Solid defensively, solid shooting, handle the ball and run the offense. Excellent showing again.
If I was on OKC fan this would be a moral V for sure. A lot of good things for them (Dort looks like a great young talent).
It's awesome that you still dig through the comments to try and find us some gems. You're an all-JFC poster for sure and I'm sure I speak for everyone here that your efforts are loved and appreciated by all. Thanks for all you do JA.

Stupid OKC fans, give me something to work with!!