What's new

Quotes fromn the Suns' forums

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Remember when the Jazz intentionally fouled up by 30+ points so that Booker couldn't finish over 60 points?

I remember.

Guys it is ****ing amazing to be back

WHERE THE **** IS THE GAME AND WHY DO I GET THE HORNETS

WHY ARE THEY TAKING TIMEOUTS IN THE HORNETS GAME? THERE'S NO POINT. PUT ON THE SUNS GAME

Ok, I'm done shouting.

I hate rudy gobert

**** that was a nice pass by Gobert

Booker trying to do too much. Probaby gets extra motivated against Mitchell.

With no Utah fans in the crowd, who is going to shout racial slurs at our players?

Goberts defensive presence is so insane. Hope DA can get to that point someday

Ayton doesn’t shove Gobert before CP3 came to us, he’s getting that edge

The color of the Jazz’s court makes everything washed out. I hate it

Jazz needed refs to win a preseason game

Jazz on pace to shoot 64 3pt attempts tonight

Jazz are smart for taking so many 3's.They're getting a bunch of open looks.The Suns can't guard the 3 pt line for jack sh*t in this game.

Bruh why the jazz fouling so hard it’s preseason

How many calls are the Jazz gonna get??? Ridiculous

We’re just 2 three’s away from being 2 threes away

Gobert is setting illegal screens refs cmon

Just a pre-season reminder to get your colorectal cancer screening! This is especially important if you are a Hopi man.

Yeah I can’t see the Jazz shooting this hot consistently all season

Move Booker to the bench, give Galloway the keys to the franchise NOW

Jazz passing out to their shooters and our guys driving in and taking bad shots.

I truly hate Gobert more every time I watch him play

Clarkson has that thang on him can’t even lie

Lmao Gobert falls into Mitchell

Foul on the Suns

Edit: nvm book what is u doin

God I ****ing hate how good the Jazz are at shooting 3s

Hello utah jazz I can keep up with the time better than these people hire me

How do we not give up 40 open 3s a game?

jordan clarkson can **** off

Ayton’s eye lit up when he noticed Gobert was done for the game. Can’t judge him today going against one of the best defenders in the league.

Jazz had like 3 guys wide open for a 3pt shot on that possession.

Wow, maybe Galloway is our Jordan Clarkson.

donavan mitchell look like he’d call fouls in a pickup game

Jazz really going scorched earth from 3

so gobert gets a free pass for no calls against him or????

Holy **** Clarkson

Gobert back at it with the ******** screens

We can’t be mad that their playmaking is better than ours tonight...

take a shot every time the Jazz have a wide open 3

Damn, Clarkson has no conscience

The gobert Mitchell pnr is killing is

Yo Jordan Clarkson is going berserk.

Gobert is that good of a defender

Lol Gobert is a legitimately great defender

Jazz have the best scrubs ever lol

2/3rds of Utah's shots are three point attempts, and the Suns look shocked every time that it's a thing that's happening.

Not crazy about Clarkson essentially getting whatever he wanted.

Jazz cant miss at all

Jesus Christ these 3s from the Jazz are out of control​

Not feeling great about Aytons 3 point shot but hoping it comes around

It is amazing how many teams think that their center is just going to "become" Rudy Gobert. It's not like a community college course in photography. Your guy ain't never gonna be THAT!

Except for Doke, of course. Totally Gobert 2.0. . .
Gobert on a super soldier serum

It is amazing how many teams think that their center is just going to "become" Rudy Gobert. It's not like a community college course in photography. Your guy ain't never gonna be THAT!

Except for Doke, of course. Totally Gobert 2.0. . .
Front runner for best post of the 2020/21 season....

I don’t feel great about how complaints about Clarkson have displaced complaints about Joe. Those were consistently the best.

TBH there wasn’t much Joe being Joe to comment on last night. Clarkson even took his headband. I look forward to more Joe as the season gets rolling.

TBH there wasn’t much Joe being Joe to comment on last night. Clarkson even took his headband. I look forward to more Joe as the season gets rolling.
Ingles to Favors pnr were a thing, and our bench units were decent, so i think we can expect Joe to play better and find his rhythm within the offense easily (so he can annoy all the other fanbases)

Ingles to Favors pnr were a thing, and our bench units were decent, so i think we can expect Joe to play better and find his rhythm within the offense easily (so he can annoy all the other fanbases)

He had a ton of assists in not too many minutes, that’s for sure. I wasn’t referring to the quality of his play, more the way he annoys other teams, which weren’t as on display.

Remember when the Jazz intentionally fouled up by 30+ points so that Booker couldn't finish over 60 points?

That's got to be the most Suns-esque quote of the past decade

He had a ton of assists in not too many minutes, that’s for sure. I wasn’t referring to the quality of his play, more the way he annoys other teams, which weren’t as on display.
Yeah, was thinking more on his mojo and confidence to shoot and talk trash for fun - tho as said, with Clarkson and his green light (and Conley and Bogey too) he has less shots to take

This was my fav: "Just a pre-season reminder to get your colorectal cancer screening! This is especially important if you are a Hopi man."