What's new

Quotes Hornets' forums-"Please don’t fall apart. Please don’t fall apart. Please don’t fall apart."

**** Gordon Hayward and **** Hornets fans - except for the one fan who called Hayward Haywood - he's cool.

They showed disrespect to Ingles, Clarkson and Niang in the comments section and were appropriately burned.

And they need to stop calling Lamelo 'Melo'. I'm not a Crymelo Anthony fan but he's the only 'Melo'.

I remember the days during the rebuild when I was happy the Jazz played well for one half against a playoff team even when it resulted in a loss.
Isn't it great to be a Jazz fan now! I love this team. I love the Hydra concept and how they are playing. At any point in the game it just feels like someone, and it could be anyone, is going to bust out and bury the other team. Good comment.

This is a level of agony I have not felt while watching basketball in quite some time.
Not sure why, and it probably speaks negatively to my character, but I really enjoyed that.

The Mormons put a curse on Hayward when he left them
That was hard to watch. Mormons definitely cursed Hayward.
I thought they were going to launch him from some form or Mormon trebuchet into the sun
I thought this was the age of tolerance, live and let live! Why are we bagging (repeatedly) on Mormons? (Anyone know where I can get my trebuchet fixed?)

Bet Gordon Hayward missing Utah by now.

Life's a beach, and then you die. Some decisions we just have to live with, eh Gordo?

They are a well oiled machine and Gobert is a tower of strength.
This guy gets it.
I have zero expectations
Smart.
We can and will get this win
This aged well.

What makes the Jazz so deadly​

They have multiple playmakers who can penetrate and kick out at will. They’re proficient at it. And their shooters spaced in the perimeter are excellent finishers.
Prescient.
Haha I've got 41 to profit 37 Hornets +12.5...pretty absurd line for an NBA game.
No, for the Jazz 12.5 is pretty conservative.
not sure if our offense is better than ever or if utah's defense is the worst its been all year
Definitely the latter. We will show you later. Damn I wish the Jazz could play D the whole game, not just in the 2nd half.
Snyders going to snort a line at halftime then rip the Jazz a new one
Also prescient.
you leave the big accountant open

you pay the price
QFT
Refs missing the most obvious travel in nba history
James Harden says hi.
Time for lamelo to show Donavan Bitchell who’s boss !
lol ok
26-2 run since that ********
That is how the Jazz do.
I love hate Joe Ingles
Said every fan in the NBA after every Jazz game.
Please God guard Ingles

i think that's the game plan, leave it to god to guard the 3 point line

God might need some time in the G-League to develop, he's been struggling at it tonight
Best quote.
**** that goofy bastard George Niang, stop making 3s.
Goofy Bastard might need to be his new nickname.
when did Clarkson stop being a bum and start hitting these shots
Last season. Pay attention.
wtf come back from a massive poop for this!
I imagine the poop was far more satisfying.
i've never seen the Jazz play like this man. I would imagine going 7 games vs the Jazz would be tough
Um, did you see the last game against your team?
Three of their bench players (Ingles, Clarkson and Niang) have combined to make 18 three point shots.

Which is more made 3's than our entire team (11).
This is also how the Jazz do.
Geez I feel like the jazz could be down 20 and just decide to flip a switch and win the game.
We feel the same way. Of course, that is how we like it, although we need to work from ahead more than from behind.
everytime lamelo shoots a deep 3 my butthole clenches
Don't worry, it will soon be whistling!

Tonight’s jerk of the night: George’s NiangNiang typically averages 4 points per game and shoots 31 percent from 3.When Hornets Law is introduced Niang scores 21 points going 7/7 from 3.
I had no idea George had a NiangNiang. Also, this guy hasn't watched much Jazz basketball lately has he?
The threes

They just

They just keep going in

Make it stop
PHSD

Post-Hydra-Stress-Disorder

FEAR THE HYDRA!!!!

TOOOO SMALLL BOYYYY
LaMelo is a punk, he's no where near good enough to spout this garbage yet.
Can we get a refund for Haywood
No, you made your bed now you gotta sleep in it while he rehabs.
Borrego decided we needed 9 players on the court to guard the 3 point line
Still can't stop them.
Geez I feel like the jazz could be down 20 and just decide to flip a switch and win the game.
I think the team feels this way also.
That 4th quarter was hard to watch. Gobert had them scared to take it to the rim
Don't feel like the lone ranger, this is how all teams feel.

This guy gets it.

Smart.

This aged well.

Prescient.

No, for the Jazz 12.5 is pretty conservative.

Definitely the latter. We will show you later. Damn I wish the Jazz could play D the whole game, not just in the 2nd half.

Also prescient.

QFT

James Harden says hi.

lol ok

That is how the Jazz do.

Said every fan in the NBA after every Jazz game.

Best quote.

Goofy Bastard might need to be his new nickname.

Last season. Pay attention.

I imagine the poop was far more satisfying.

Um, did you see the last game against your team?

This is also how the Jazz do.

We feel the same way. Of course, that is how we like it, although we need to work from ahead more than from behind.

Don't worry, it will soon be whistling!

I had no idea George had a NiangNiang. Also, this guy hasn't watched much Jazz basketball lately has he?

PHSD

Post-Hydra-Stress-Disorder

FEAR THE HYDRA!!!!
Outstanding comments on the quotes! Fine job.

Dude, this is like hating on the girl that dumped you for that popular guy in junior high school... When you are married with 4 kids! Who cares about Gordon now?

We are the UTAH JAZZ!

I think we are above this, and should be completely over the slight.

Sent from my CPH1907 using JazzFanz mobile app
Both points are valid. But dude, this team with Hayward would be some real god-mode ****. Dude is an exceptional player and would fit exceptionally since he is versatile and efficient.

Wait just one damned minute. I can’t be happy about Anthony Davis getting injured but it’s ok to be happy Hayward got injured, go efff yourself!!!
I said nothing about injuries. I'm talking about being on a losing squad and doing nothing with the Celtics. And I've never said a word to you about AD so chill out drama llama.

Both points are valid. But dude, this team with Hayward would be some real god-mode ****. Dude is an exceptional player and would fit exceptionally since he is versatile and efficient.
This is the sad part. He would round us out and fill in really our only weakness, while adding so much in the scoring department. We would be virtually unstoppable with Hayward on this team.

This is the sad part. He would round us out and fill in really our only weakness, while adding so much in the scoring department. We would be virtually unstoppable with Hayward on this team.
Yeah but we couldn't have afforded the price tag. We sign GH; we don't have the money for Rudy, or DM, or Mike. Do we look the same without one of those guys? Who knows maybe things would have worked out...not likely though.

Went to change my son's diaper when the Hornets were up and came back to this. What happened?
This one was begging for a real time response:

"The same thing that happened in your kid's diaper."

Remember when it looked like we might win this game? Fun times...
f30e6d536236a209fddd6be1dae5d4aa.gif