What's new

Racist warriors fans

just saw the racist warriors fan push Lowry during last night’s game. Where is the outrage from the public about this clearly bigoted individual representing the entire Bay Area’s backwards views on race?

I thought the same thing... weird how that narrative isn't out there right now when as soon as a dumbass fan in Utah said things that everyone thought Utah was the home of the KKK.

I thought the same thing... weird how that narrative isn't out there right now when as soon as a dumbass fan in Utah said things that everyone thought Utah was the home of the KKK.

Because people can't make all of their equally offensive all white/all mormon/polygamist jokes.

Because people can't make all of their equally offensive all white/all mormon/polygamist jokes.

I agree... it was obviously different but everyone piling on with "Yup that's what I remember... Utah fans are extra... " There are idiots in every stadium... this idiot owned part of the team.

That was a pretty aggressive dive into the fans.

I mean its almost like he wanted to save that ball because it was an important game.

The lady also swatted at the ball as he was saving it... there is nothing Kyle did that warranted a guy shoving him. Would be like a fan getting hit by a foul ball and going at the batter.

just saw the racist warriors fan push Lowry during last night’s game. Where is the outrage from the public about this clearly bigoted individual representing the entire Bay Area’s backwards views on race?

Did Lowry freak out and call racism like Westbrook or did he ignore it?

I mean its almost like he wanted to save that ball because it was an important game.

The lady also swatted at the ball as he was saving it... there is nothing Kyle did that warranted a guy shoving him. Would be like a fan getting hit by a foul ball and going at the batter.

Lowry put those people he jumped into in pretty serious harms way. There could have easily been a injury. The owner knew that and freaked out. They are going way overboard with a $500,000 fine and a years suspension, probably because of the Utah douchebag.

Lowry put those people he jumped into in pretty serious harms way. There could have easily been a injury. The owner knew that and freaked out. They are going way overboard with a $500,000 fine and a years suspension, probably because of the Utah douchebag.

He was doing his job... they know the risks... the NBA was the one that put them in harms way allowing them to sit that close... a privilege that costs like 25k in the finals. What was he supposed to do... "Excuse me can someone please return my ball?" Guys do what he did all the time...

You aren't serious right?

He was doing his job... they know the risks... the NBA was the one that put them in harms way allowing them to sit that close... a privilege that costs like 25k in the finals. What was he supposed to do... "Excuse me can someone please return my ball?" Guys do what he did all the time...

You aren't serious right?

I can't think of anyone going that hard into the crowd off the top of my head. What if he royally ****ed someone up? Watch it again and tell me that wasn't risky as ****. Look at the shoulder to the face that woman in the yellow gets. Reckless as ****.

I can't think of anyone going that hard into the crowd off the top of my head. What if he royally ****ed someone up? Watch it again and tell me that wasn't risky as ****. Look at the shoulder to the face that woman in the yellow gets. Reckless as ****.
Nah, that's too much sarcasm. You should keep it balanced. Satire is tricky, too much of it and people can start to think you are serious.