What's new

Raptors Pull QO To Bayless, Making Him UFA

Have you seen him play? He has some real talent and I don't think he has been given the minutes...check his stats over the last two years as well. We aren't going to get an elite SG like Wade and there are not a lot of lower level guards that I think would be worth trading Big Al for...I just think Bayless makes us a better and I don't think our roster is where it needs to be quite yet. So why not?

Have you seen him play? He has some real talent and I don't think he has been given the minutes...check his stats over the last two years as well. We aren't going to get an elite SG like Wade and there are not a lot of lower level guards that I think would be worth trading Big Al for...I just think Bayless makes us a better and I don't think our roster is where it needs to be quite yet. So why not?

He's a tweener. Too inconsistent to play the PG but too undersize to play or guard the SG.

We've got enough PG this year and we have a log jam of Hayward, Burks and Murphy at the SG.

He's not one of those 'unmissable talent' - so I'd rather pass and let our guys develop.

Case closed.

I like him but I do not think he can play the PG position. He has an amazing ability but his decision making is horrible. He drives into the lane with his head down which means he never looks to pass. Until he corrects this than I want nothing to do with him.

Tangibles he is awesome at but he can become a cancer on the court with his style of play.

I like him, too, but we have too many point guards. I know he has played some minutes at the two-guard spot but I really don't like him there... but if the Jazz only had two point guards on the books I'd be all for it.

I like him, too, but we have too many point guards. I know he has played some minutes at the two-guard spot but I really don't like him there... but if the Jazz only had two point guards on the books I'd be all for it.

But as good Jazz fans we all know that's never the case for long.