What's new

Rashad McCants?

r_u_s_t_b_u_c_k_e_t

Contributor
we need a shooter, right? what about Rashad McCants? he was out of the league last year, because of his alleged attitude problems. but he seems to be good friends with our new hero.

Al Jefferson sits down to reminisce. He and McCants laugh about the time Kevin McHale put a garbage can by the court after learning that Jefferson had had a birthday party the night before.

Then, just as quickly as they flocked to him, the players head to their rooms. Elevator doors close. A December Santa Ana wind rushes through the now-vacant lobby. Outside, McCants hands over his claim check. "What room is it under?" the valet asks.

"Al Jefferson."

Good try. "That'll be $12," the valet says.
"He's just a fun, solid dude," says Jefferson.

https://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insider/news/story?id=5383373

maybe he can get invited for training camp and try to make the team that way...and try to out play the 2 other back up point guards on the team.

This Cartier Martin kid that is playing for washington. Kid can shoot the ball. Got good size and looks liek a decent athlete. Played at kansas state i think. Chris webber even mentioned martin with the way jazz play.Also said jazz are better with jefferson then boozer

This Cartier Martin kid that is playing for washington. Kid can shoot the ball. Got good size and looks liek a decent athlete. Played at kansas state i think. Chris webber even mentioned martin with the way jazz play.Also said jazz are better with jefferson then boozer

THIS IS THE "RASHAD MCCANTS?" THREAD! get your Cartier Martin crap outta here (and over to the "Cartier Martin?" thread).

I'm not a doctor, but it seems like he has bi-polar disorder, I think his unwillingness to recieve help is what has murdered his career.

Well then why don't you talk to KOC bout it. He agrees with me and stated he would want a shot blocking big, not a guard. Next year Price's contract is up,Gaines/Jeffers might not even be back this year and CJ has a team option. We could add either a guard at the deadline or in 2011 free agency.

Rashard Mccants makes booz look smart. He once compared college to prison.

he went to BYU? (rimshot)

He is a piece of crap

he looked pretty good here:

korver.jpg

I just read the story and came here with the same thought. I think at the min he would be worth a shot. Dude can ball and this team would not put up with his nonsense. At the worst, if he keeps his head straight, he is an asset at only 25 years old.

Care to elaborate on your ignorance? Rashad is known to be talented, just has a bad head. According to the article the year off has changed him.

Ignorance? Just because I don't want to touch a bad player with extremely low basketball IQ who has been known as a cancer to every team he's been on doesn't make me ignorant. Yay, so he took a year off. Yipeeeee! Maybe he deserves a nice lollipop.

I still would rather have Shannon Brown or Ronnie Brewer. I know that they aren't dumb players with malignant attitudes who refuse to be coached.

I have to wonder where his head is now.
Says below in Wiki he was an honor student in Hi School. So he's not dumb; maybe just arrogant? Dunno...
If we could get him cheap, we could drop Jeffers, I reckon. Step 1 would be to see if he'd have a problem getting rid of that headband...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashad_McCants

Ignorance? Just because I don't want to touch a bad player with extremely low basketball IQ who has been known as a cancer to every team he's been on doesn't make me ignorant. Yay, so he took a year off. Yipeeeee! Maybe he deserves a nice lollipop.

I still would rather have Shannon Brown or Ronnie Brewer. I know that they aren't dumb players with malignant attitudes who refuse to be coached.

He has basketball IQ. This is what I am refering to as ignorance. He is known as a headcase, all the other crap you just pull out of your ***.